Announcing Steven Slate DELUXE METAL EX Pack

Slate

Jan 2, 2007
Following the release of SSD EX, we will be releasing two brand new ex expansion packs (along with our current installment of drumkits) in our new DELUXE format.

The deluxe format will feature more snare articulations, completely adjustable STEREO overhead micing, and much more..

But what will interest folks in here more is our ULTIMATE METAL DELUXE pack, which will feature 5 of the very best metal oriented kits that I've done yet... all of them will be beta tested with some of metal's top producers such as Andy Sneap himself (see our little LA photo op below) and guys like Jay Baumgardner, Colin Richardson, Zeuss, and more.

All kits will feature reverb samples from the Bricasti Reverb, variations of punch and transient enhancement, and some of the best metal cymbals modeled from some of the most classic metal albums such as Devil Driver, Lamb of God, Slipknot, and more.

The Deluxe Ultimate Metal Pack with be $49 addition to our EX pack, but current Platinum and LE guys will get a rebate coupon. Also, there will be discounts when bundled with our other Metal EX Pack, which features Pantera, Metallica, Dream Theater, and two other Metal kits featuring kick5 and 15.

Demos coming soon. Expected release, SUMMER.

But what will interest folks in here more is our ULTIMATE METAL DELUXE pack, which will feature 5 of the very best metal oriented kits that I've done yet... all of them will be beta tested with some of metal's top producers such as Andy Sneap himself (see our little LA photo op below) and guys like Jay Baumgardner, Colin Richardson, Zeuss, and more.

All kits will feature reverb samples from the Bricasti Reverb, variations of punch and transient enhancement, and some of the best metal cymbals modeled from some of the most classic metal albums such as Devil Driver, Lamb of God, Slipknot, and more.

Holy shit! This I didn't know about!

I can imagine Steven's just seen the new Toontrack metal pack and was like "RIGHT!....*slams coffee cup on desk* we can't be having this!"

Yeah....so I can buy this for $49 to go along with LE that I just purchased?

Sneap and Slate hangin in LA..

sneapnme1.jpg

some chicks were walking by...

sneap2.jpg

awesome!!!:kickass:

will these expasions integrate with our LE and Platinum versions ? or will it be like differents programs?

what about the OTHER expansion?...is it oriented to some other style???