Steven Slate Drums EX?

Sorry to bump a really old thread and ask for a such stupid question, but I hope some Sneap member can help me on this:worship:

I recently bought Slate EX (saturday afternoon) pack via Steven website (download version no physical version on CD/DVD) for try it.
After some piss off moment (server dropout) I finally get full package, Install it and... Didn't find any GOG and (most important for me) wav files!
I miss something?
I don't care about Kontakt player, slate player... I want the wav:cry:

Someone had same problem with Instant Download version?
Your package look like mine (Installer PC/Mac, EX001/2/3, groove library, info...)?

Thanks for the help.:worship:

Edit: PMed Steven

Hi, we stopped offering wavs and gogs a long time ago, and its not advertised on our page (remember this thread is very old).

For live sampling, I recommend TRIGGER.

For any more support issues, you have to contact support

www.slatedigital.com/support

We cannot handle support through PM, unfortunately.

Alex

Yes of course but I need to trig all my drum to midi for that use... Cool if you program drum but I mostly work with real drum (not common on Sneap forum I agree):lol:

So I learn by the hard way:D

Yes of course but I need to trig all my drum to midi for that use... Cool if you program drum but I mostly work with real drum (not common on Sneap forum I agree):lol:

So I learn by the hard way:D

Well that's true. Haven't thought about it. ;)
So you don't have drumagog or something allready?
Seems you need to buy Trigger also :rolleyes: Slate's evil plan :devil:
j/k

Well that's true. Haven't thought about it. ;)
So you don't have drumagog or something allready?
Seems you need to buy Trigger also :rolleyes: Slate's evil plan :devil:
j/k

I use drumagog as my main replacer at the moment but I can't use it with SSD because I haven't any wav for made my GOG files.
But it's a good thing for still be on a non generic sounding way:lol:

Btw, except that the product is great...

ive used the midi out in drumagog, but i think it does fine imo. with the fixed latency the entire midi track is just displaced at the fixed amount. just move it all back to 1

Did anyone else have a problem with the room mics not working in Kontact? :mad:

Did you check the output configuration in Kontakt? The both rooms are on different channels...

In Kontakt go to outputs/sends and on the room channel klick on "conf." (at least I think so) and check what plugin outs its routed to

hope that helps

I didn't see anything pertaining to rooms in the outputs. I appreciate the help man.

2010-08-26_1545.png

(It's saying Analog Out 1/2 because it's Kontakt Standalone, should be something like "plugin out 1/2" or "3/4" or whatever :D