Announcing Steven Slate DELUXE METAL EX Pack

Ok lets get it all straight..

All SSD products will be updating to the new 3.5 system.

LE will soon be discontinued.

EX will be available, 10 kits, in new 3.5 system

EX can expand by expansion packs so that you can eventually own all the kits that are in Platinum

The Deluxe series are new expansion packs that are NOT included in Platinum (or the soon to be discontinued LE).

EX and Platinum and LE users can buy the DELUXE expansion packs, with Platinum and Le getting a cool deal (more on this soon).

Let me know if this clears it all up.

bump

Any new info on the Deluxe kits? Will they be out by the end of this year?

I saw that you asked over on the slate forums too.... I was planing on buying this, but it seems like it's taking a while longer than expected to release.... Wasn't it supposed to be august? I guess since they released the 3.5 update this month, it should be coming soon...

From the SSD website:

"The Steven Slate Drums WEBSTORE is closed as we implement the new STEVEN SLATE DRUMS 3.5 PLATINUM and EX libraries.... Check back soon for special introductory deals!"

From the SSD website:

"The Steven Slate Drums WEBSTORE is closed as we implement the new STEVEN SLATE DRUMS 3.5 PLATINUM and EX libraries.... Check back soon for special introductory deals!"

Bonerz. I hope the discount is enough that I can swing it. $50 is unfortunately more than I can shell out right now. But he did say discounts for plat owners so BALLZ.