Announcing Steven Slate DELUXE METAL EX Pack

The Deluxe will be five rock oriented kits with snares ranging from low and thuddy to tight and cracky, same with kicks... Deluxe Metal will have very aggressive metal kits with a very realistic playability, all kits are mic'd as full drum kits, you'll hear slight resonances from other drums in the overheads... the deluxe kits are the result of a year of thorough study of new drum micing techniques, using state of the art microphones and custom made preamps, using the very best drum shells on the planet. In other words, these kits are no joke.

huhhhhh what's he talking about jamyz...this will be a new feature then? i dont understand

5 new metal kits beta tested by Sneap/Richardson etc mic'd up together where there is slight bleed from the tracks = more natural sounding id assume.

Like Superior with bits of resonance and bleed between mics.

Not sure if you will be able to control the amount of bleed but I assume there will be a little in each track since the whole kit is being mic'd as one. Where as now its very "clean".

I like the idea behind this and will likely buy your products soon. But why not actually have the Producers make the samples? I understand that feedback from them will help but, having someone famous test a product doesn't really mean that the core sound will change. Just my opinion.