Steven Slate Drums EX?

Okay, I've understood how it works. You have to think all the path of the signal in terms of channels. So you have to deal with routing all sounds into ssd to a channel, and then you create sends where you filter the channels. So you may route the kick to channel 1, and then in reaper you create a send to a track "kick" choosing only channel 1. What I don't understand is why every new sound is created with 2 channel outputs ? I don't get it cause all sounds are mono. Maybe it's the basic choice of reaktor ?

KVR special ends and changes into SNEAP special... will last two weeks, and prices will be:

Platinum $249
LE $129

The link will be announced later today... we're setting it up.. ALSO, I will be offering free LE and Platinum drumkit presets MADE for metal (there are already some metal presets but now there will be five more, and they are gonna kick ass).

hey steve, any idea, when roughly you gonna do the deal for upgrading le to platinum?

cheers,
sash

Damn, now it looks like I won't be able to get it after all, since I'm probably gonna have some heavy expenses next month. Fucking dog shit, I really wanted to get in on this deal.

Haha. I went insane and bought Platinum and a ProRMP in the same week.

Been holding out on both of them for a while, but it had to be done. Been very happy with the Slate package so far too. (ProRMP is great as well).

Also, Steven I had a question for you on the snares, I assume the snares in all versions are a mixture of top and bottom microphones?

Any chance of there ever been a top only and bottom only version? I think the snares are great, but I tend to use top mic only, or very very little of the bottom microphone when I mix.

some snares have more bottom mic then others, it depends on the sound. I think 15 might have mostly top, deftones, is aLL top, i'll look into for future snares for sure..

some snares have more bottom mic then others, it depends on the sound. I think 15 might have mostly top, deftones, is aLL top, i'll look into for future snares for sure..

Funny you say that, I recently was working on something, and I ended up using a touch of the Deftones snare on the track which was already my Sonor 5.5x14 with only a 57 on top. :D