Steven Slate Drums EX?

btw, I decided on the multiple small files so if there was an error, you would only have to redownload that 2GB file instead of a whole 10GB file.. was this a good idea?

I think it was, Steven.

I just set up a PayPal account myself. Gonna get some money from my bank account into it tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be getting LE by the end of next week! I'm so excited!

btw, I decided on the multiple small files so if there was an error, you would only have to redownload that 2GB file instead of a whole 10GB file.. was this a good idea?

I agree with that logic, definitely makes sense for a lot of people. Downloading GB upon GB is not as common place for some as it is for others.

LE is downloadable for $149 there is a very limited quantity of serial numbers left... then its just going to be platinum for a bit until we release EX next month..

I'd personally jump on LE, its a better deal (20 kits for $149 where EX 20 kits would be $200 [$99 + 2 expansion packs @$50 each])

Is there an upgrade price for those of us who bought the "old" LE version (SSD 1.5) to the more recent LE? Hopefully not too much seeing as how our old version was 30 bucks higher to start with.
Thanks!

Did payment processing take REEEAALLY long for anyone else? I don't want to hit resubmit and get charged twice or anything but it's been about 5 or 6 mins and the loading bar hasn't moved at all.

Thank you Slate, the new pass you've given to me worked like a charm.

I send you a mail with more details, maybe it will help you understand the bug.

all the guys whose passcodes didn't work initially, please post your webbrowser, version, and did every make sure to copy it exactly (case sensitive) and enter all required fields? Its weird cuz we never had these issues then we had a bunch of non working passcodes in a row.. I need to get to the bottom of it..

I would recommend everyone buys a dual layer DVD and backs up the downloads and the installer... but worse case scenario we can help you out...

I'm running Firefox 3.0.1.0 on my Macbook Pro and I tripled checked to make sure everything was correct!
But the new pass you gave me worked and I just finished installing the LE package:):):)

Johnny email me about your upgrade situation..

BTW we are having passcode issues tonight, so if you purchase a download and the passcode doesn't work.. don't freak out cuz it'll be fixed by 9am tomorrow..

I think I am gonna try and get some money off the rents (cos rent sounds fucken stupid) later and buy this shit.
$129 for 20 kits, im in

just to let you guys know, our download system is back in 100% working order and users can download the software instantly after purchase.

Again, there is a special going on (on may 10th it will turn into a SNEAP FORUM OFFICIAL SPECIAL) where you can get some serious savings, especially on Platinum

www.stevenslatedrums.com/kvr.html

Sweet! I've been looking to get a hold of SSD Platinum for a while now, and with direct downloads available and a sneap discount then how can I resist? :headbang:

How long would such an offer last? At least until the 25th I hope? :D

hey steve, is there gonna be some discount available on going from LE to platinum? cause if there will be , im in, really do wonna get the deftones snare ....its naiiiceee

just to let you guys know, our download system is back in 100% working order and users can download the software instantly after purchase.

Again, there is a special going on (on may 10th it will turn into a SNEAP FORUM OFFICIAL SPECIAL) where you can get some serious savings, especially on Platinum

www.stevenslatedrums.com/kvr.html

friggin awesome dude!!!:headbang:
but will the sneap special be the same price like the kvr special?