Steven Slate Drums EX?

Well I always thought the same, I was thinking hard whether I buy the box or download it... I think I'm gonna triple the install. I have a PC, a laptop and an Archos mp3 player :)

If i lost my originally downloaded files or couldn´t find my backups, it would be cool if you could just enter your cdkey and download them from the site, or is this possible now?

Yeah, i'm burning my copy tommorow, right now it's on 2 sepperate HD drives, but the download whenever you need option would be shweeet

Slate, thank you, I already sent a mail today. Marty already replied he was gonna give me another serial and pass soon.

I'll copy it, and also burn it to 2 dvds : one here, one at my parent's house. But yeah, being able to dl it later would be cool. I guess its a pb of security and serial number and that system must be easier for them. I'm sure if you loose your copy there would be a possibility to get it again, if you ask them a polite way ? :)

BTW I have some killer new hybrid metal presets coming for 3.5... by hybrid I mean drumkits that default with two snares and two kicks and various eqs, compression...

Awesome, I was hoping you'd do something like that eventually. Maybe you can have some with cymbals already EQ'd & compressed?

Every time I type in my info (First name, last name, email, and passcode) the page seems to reset.
all the fields are cleared and nothing happens.
this happening to anyone else?

Exactly the same here ! That's why I sent a pm to them, and they're giving me a pass and a serial. Hope that will work soon !

I am having the same problem. I sent them an email about 10 minutes ago and am awaiting reply.

The Platinum download was quite significant in size, but I must say their webserver held up quite well with me beating on it for a few hours last night. I do think it would look somewhat more professional if the download versions could be packaged in somehow in (multiple?) ISO format, CD or DVD size, ie a single file (or as few files as possible). But overall the code retrieval and registration process went well for me.

I also think being able to use the same code to download the packages I bought, say...once or twice a month, would be pretty cool, but I understand they are probably concerned with bandwidth expense and "sharing" of codes.

all the guys whose passcodes didn't work initially, please post your webbrowser, version, and did every make sure to copy it exactly (case sensitive) and enter all required fields? Its weird cuz we never had these issues then we had a bunch of non working passcodes in a row.. I need to get to the bottom of it..

I would recommend everyone buys a dual layer DVD and backs up the downloads and the installer... but worse case scenario we can help you out...