Steven Slate Drums EX?

if you buy Platinum, you will save a bunch of money... BUT obviously its one lump sum rather then $99 for the EX... then two months later an expansion... then another month another expansion..

BTW I have some killer new hybrid metal presets coming for 3.5... by hybrid I mean drumkits that default with two snares and two kicks and various eqs, compression...

Not sure if there is an 'Ultimate Metal' discount, but there is a KVR forum discount that will save you $20 US - enough to convince me to purchase when i get home later today.

(sorry if I cost you some $ Steven, but hopefully you'll make it up in new users. I think folks here are probably just as hard up as KVR folks!)

Jesse

Not sure if there is an 'Ultimate Metal' discount, but there is a KVR forum discount that will save you $20 US - enough to convince me to purchase when i get home later today.

(sorry if I cost you some $ Steven, but hopefully you'll make it up in new users. I think folks here are probably just as hard up as KVR folks!)

Jesse

Thanks a million, just bought it with the discount.

I think i had an error erlier becouse i was using polish letters (in my surname), which I didn't do this time, seems this error saved me 20$ :headbang:

Jesse

Thanks for posting this. I'll probably be ordering an LE copy this weekend.

i admit I was torn since AD is now $100 at Guitar Center but the $20 discount made the decision easy. I just pulled the trigger on SSD LE!

downloading now...

i wanna know cuz if buying EX and later all the packs
will be more expensive than SSD platinum...i prefer to wait and save more money...

Platinum pack = 40+ kits at $330

EX = 10 kits at 100
EX exp. = 5 kits at $50 bucks

100 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 50 = $400

FYI - after busting Stevens balls in this thread about downloads, smaller packages for mixers leaning toward one specific style, etc.....

I just unloaded my clip on the Platinum Edition. Thanks Steven. Hope to put these to use soon.

to be honest, I was planning on doing an ultimate metal SNEAP deal next week.. but now that the cover is blown, we did a special for KVR to get those guys familiar with the software.. but this forum is where we planted our roots, so I wasn't going to let the spring end without a killer discount...

so the kvr special:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/kvr.html

And please keep an eye out for the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig 3.5 update... we got some major cool stuff happening..

BTW... all SSD users try these not so obvious things:

- turn your velocity knob on the front panel down to 50%, this brings the low level samples up in volume and will sound better in most mixes

- hit OUTPUT tab in Kontakt, then "show inserts", then put the limiter on snare with gain 4.5 release 15.4 and output -1.2 this will make the snare sustain come out more and will be thicker and bigger in a mix..

- probably not great for guys here, but if you want LESS aggressive snares, hitting the CRACK ON RIM makes the rimshot and the center snare hits apply to different notes.. so you can JUST get center hits rather then the aggressive rimshots

BTW, if you have any problems with your order, download, etc.. email us at support@stevenslatedrums.com

We will be available 24hours a day (the emails go to our blackberrys) to ensure that the downloads are going smooth...

I just bought LE ! Do I miss something, cause it says I have to use the code to the "provided link"... But where is that provided link to download LE ?

EDIT : I'm stupid it was written just under. The "/pb.html" made me think it was a link about "ProBlem" !

Still having a pb to login. Sent a PM to you, Steven.
EDIT : does anyone had the problem of not being able to login the first time ?

send an email to their support, they r really good, let me know what was happening with my order quicky (that was earlier in the year)

What I want to know is if there's still a way to purchase the older 1.5/2 sample sets? I have no need for cymbals and kits, I just want the z1-4 samples and gogs of the kicks/snares/toms. From what I can tell it's not allowed to sell the samples, so I couldn't get them used - any chance you still have discs lying around??

If i lost my originally downloaded files or couldn´t find my backups, it would be cool if you could just enter your cdkey and download them from the site, or is this possible now?