Another new song - Slate drums and Line 6 content

Wow! Holy crap, this is amazing sounding...as I've come to expect from your work. Not only is the engineering/production fantastic, I'm also becoming a big fan of your song writing style. Great production, great song writing, great use of sonic textures. Geesh... an inspiration to keep trying harder...or give up...which ever happens first. :)

...could you post a raw guitar track without any modifikations through cubase and wavelab?

i would be really greatful (i know my english sucks)

I too would GREATLY appreciate if you could find time to do this, for those of us that don't have access to Curve EQ. Thanks!!! (and congrats on the new baby!!!!!!)

Great stuff man. I normally keep a few reference songs done by people on this forum as something to bounce off/strive toward and your new tracks have just rocketed to the top of that pile. This is amazing, considering everything was entirely in the box, without any mics being involved.

Best father in the world. LOL
Thank you very much. It looks like it was not working for me because I have 2.0 version, and yours is 2.1. Thanks again!

*EDIT*
The Voxengo CurveEQ patch works on version 2.6. It won´t on version 2.0.

Congrats on the baby!!!! I'm gonna be in Vegas in about a month.

:worship:

Aaaah.. everything is comin together now!

Scott.. you know what to do now.. break in his home studio, start up Matt's PC and rob that nugga blind! we need all his settings, patches, and even more settings!

Hmmm, it works for me in Cubase and Sonar. I load Curve EQ, then click the little disk icon at the top, then click "Load Bank". Keep me posted if it doesn't work.

+1 works fine in sonar6 and Nuendo3

Splat88, could you explain such a thing - did you captured some Firm guitar sound with Curve EQ (like Free Filter doing) and apllied it to your tracks ? or some another way ?

+1 works fine in sonar6 and Nuendo3

Splat88, could you explain such a thing - did you captured some Firm guitar sound with Curve EQ (like Free Filter doing) and apllied it to your tracks ? or some another way ?

Yea im wondering this also and im kinda dumb to this curve eq thing do you guys use with real amps also??

Just stumbled on this looking for Slate demos. WOW!!! Guitars and drums sound amazing. I will have to get back into DFHS again, these cymbals sound killer. Best use of Slate drums I've heard yet and your demos have sold me on the collection more than any others, definitely going to be ordering the Slate disc soon...

This is incredible stuff. Dude, if you ever need help with vocals for a track or two, let me know if you're interested...

Good job man, i can only totally agree with everyone else. this one is a killer !!!! :) YOu couldnt by any chance post the whole project files etc. would be realcool to have a look at such an awesome job :)

BEst regards / crillem.