ARCH ENEMY

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Please post all questions, comments & anything related to this artist here.

Wages Of Sin Anthems Of Rebellion / Dead Eyes See No Future / Doomsday Machine / Live Apocalypse

arch_wages.jpg
arch_anthems.jpg
arch_dead.jpg
arch_doomsday.jpg
arch_live.jpg

Damn!!! Nice pics! Double trigs on the kicks! Is that for backup, I wonder? And, is that some kind of Earthworks device on the left kick? Wow, and the beaters are turned sideways! Also, looks like Christopher has a Digitech "Brian May" pedal. Once again, very cool pics!

Damn!!! Nice pics! Double trigs on the kicks! Is that for backup, I wonder? And, is that some kind of Earthworks device on the left kick? Wow, and the beaters are turned sideways! Also, looks like Christopher has a Digitech "Brian May" pedal. Once again, very cool pics!

Uhm double triggers were 1 for recording and 1 for monitoring..

Hell-O...

I wonder how to achieve a bassdrum sound similar to Doomsday Machine sound? I use BFD VSTi so the samples are pretty good, but after almost 666 ( ;) ) tries of processing I still didn't get any similar sound....

My question is.... what processing should I use to get closer to mentioned Arch Enemy sound? Normally I use multiband compressors, gates and some Eqss, but maybe there's something missing? Or maybe you can help me with correct presets???

Thanx in advance ;)

Use Andy's Kick sample?
Found here : http://andysneap.com/media/drum samples/

:worship: oh yeaaa :) Do you have some and wanna share? :)

It would be too easy... ;) I want to learn something that may be useful in the future... Using already processed samples isn't what I'm thinking of... ;)

But If you have any Andy's drum samples , please share!
I bet that Andy processes them anyway during mix....

Does anyone know what effects michael amott uses on his rhythm tone on doomsday machine. I'm really curious if he uses an overdrive pedal to boost.

Thanks, I was trying to get his tone with the amp only. Now I see why I couldn't get it. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.