DESPISED ICON

I am French by blood (both of my parents were born and raised there), and I speak fluently....in general us Frenchies don't consider "French Canadian" to be French at all...no one can fucking understand a word those Canadians speak, either their fucked up dialect of French or their accent-butchered indecipherable attempt at English

hahaha I'm just busting your balls, it never gets old

Yeah my Dad has been in the US for more than 20 years and people still have a hard time understanding him...

I asked him about that when I did sound for them but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Hahaha... Alex has pretty good English! I suck at French!! A funny thing happened backstage after a show ... I was hanging out with Alex and he wanted me to show him a site using his computer!!!:OMG:

All I recoginzed was the MSN on top (It was all in French and I was lost!! We laughed!)

He's an INCREDIBLE drummer. One of the hardest hitting and quickest drummers I've video-taped. And I've video taped some insane drummers!!!

GORILLA​

with the sound they have got, i'd say a condenser. purely for the fact that it doesnt sound like compressers are having to struggle at all to keep them in their place. lol
i believe the mix on this album is my favourate over any other album or band atm.