MEGADETH

I tried his signature cab, and it looks awesome, to record is very good due to there´s no grill, you can see the speakers through, and also the kevlar design gives it a very metal looking. But on the other hand I found it more "weak" than a mesa recto with 30´s. I tried both cabs with my 5150 II and the mesa sounded better in all ways: more low end, more defined highs, and the overall was better sounding to me. So I finally bought the mesa, but it´s an awesome cab for the money (in spain, less than 800€) and Mesa is around 1000€.
Cheers :kickass:

I have to say, this is the first 'Deth album since Rust In Peace I can actually listen to the whole way through without skipping a single track.
I can't quite say All killer no filler, but every track is up to a standard that makes them all listenable for the actual music and not just the production.
7/10 for the music I reckon.

Andy will you be at the Grammy's on January 31st?

Since Megs will be doing a show in TN would you accept the Grammy in their absence if they won?

Just wondering.

Jeff

But on the other hand I found it more "weak" than a mesa recto with 30´s. I tried both cabs with my 5150 II and the mesa sounded better in all ways: more low end

Woah missed this one!

I talked to Andy before buying my DM and he said quite the opposite in comparison to the Mesa cab. The DM has got insane amounts of low end, I can't get the resonance on my 6505 anywhere near max as people do often with recto cabs.

Not shitting on you dude, you picked up a great cab too! Just had to chime in with my personal experience with the DM :headbang:

Personally I love how the album came out production wise, some of the music itself is very impressive but Dave's song writing ability (lyrically)to me has suffered.

Andy, are you a part of this secret project he has going on that gets so much press on blabbermouth?

I just saw the music video for The Right To Go Insane and I was wondering that what's up with the drums? Apparently didn't like too much the sounds on the album?