STAMPIN' GROUND

Meisterjäger;8059785 said:
Played a gig with ex-Stampin Ground guys Romeo Must Die last week. Their live tone was pretty good for a shitty small venue. These days, the guitarists are using 6505's into Mesa cabs, and I think they both had a rack of goodies.

yeah, both gigs i've played with RMD. they've used 6505 heads into mesa cabs. but i'm pretty sure the one who wears the glasses uses 6505+

I've just heard from a friend that Stampin' ground are reforming? was on blabber mouth or something?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this :$

if anyones interested - on "Carved from empty words" they used a Jackson gtr w/ stock pups > > boss od 1 >JCM 900 w/ V30's
From Scott (one of the gtr players , although he admits he barely remembers the fine details etc...

damn, just giving this another spin..
awesome sound, sneapish drumsounds (that snare again, oh how much I'm loviong ti), still with a unique and fresh approach.
loving the guitrarsound also, these isn't a mesa cab I guess? Not even v30 I'd say, not "hollow enough for t75 though...Greenbacks perhaps?

damn, just giving this another spin..
awesome sound, sneapish drumsounds (that snare again, oh how much I'm loviong ti), still with a unique and fresh approach.
loving the guitrarsound also, these isn't a mesa cab I guess? Not even v30 I'd say, not "hollow enough for t75 though...Greenbacks perhaps?

Good ears sir :D

So Scott Atkins messaged me back with the guitar details on that album...

"peavey xxx straight in, marshall green back 25's vintage cab
fernandes flying V EMG 81 "

So XXX, no tube screamer and greenbacks... Definitely out of the ordinary for Andy!