MEGADETH

Dr Sneap, this is a beast! This Broderick fellow can really play...

Everything is damn well represented. The music is so much more up my ally than the previous to top it off. Drums are damn organic, and I must say the guitars are of a different class to the last album.

The Sneap is apparently magic to thrash bands. Testament, Exodus, Megadeth. Now all we need is to get the Sneapster in on Metallica and Slayer and all the planets will be aligned.

This man speaks truth.

Can't wait to hear the newest Exodus, and Metallica by Andy Sneap would be amazing. Shame they don't have that thrashy energy as much anymore.

I think Metallica might be able to get that thrashy energy back with Andy producing. The production on Endgame is great, but I think the best thing is there is no weakly written songs. I suspect Mr. Sneap doesn't allow any subpar material to linger around to long. He probally keeps a whip to put Dave back in line when he starts pulling out stuff in the style of Risk.

I just heard it.

My god, the guitar tone, the drums, the WHOLE FUCKING THING sounds amazing. The best thrash metal production ever IMO.
Andy, I gotta say for this record you truly stepped up your game from UA to Endgame.

I just heard it.

My god, the guitar tone, the drums, the WHOLE FUCKING THING sounds amazing. The best thrash metal production ever IMO.
Andy, I gotta say for this record you truly stepped up your game from UA to Endgame.

IIRC Andy didn't do UA?

And while I prefer Exodus' The Atrocity Exhibition for the power of the music and the production, I have to say that Endgame is the best sounding album you've ever done that I heard Andy.

picked this up a few days ago.

at first i wasn't really blown away....but second impression was this thing KILLS. best album they've put out for AGES.

tbh i don't really listen to this kinda stuff anymore....but this album is an exception. can't get it out of my CD player.

frankly i also can't wait to get back to the studio, to really listen to the mix more clearly, but what i've heard so far in the car or on the stereo really slays. somebody above said that it's as if every instrument is right upfront but crystal clear, and that's exactly my impression too.