Are any of you still using the MM-04/JE-1000 preamp gain booster on your guitar?

I don't have any Jackson Stars anymore. I sold the RR-J2SP that I had. It's gonna look like Alexi's Stone guitar. Except with a recessed floyd rose, cause they couldn't do a non-recessed :(.

Ah yes you sold it.. I forgot, sorry!

And Dayum, thats nice!

and lol, yes you are the one who prefer non recessed yes, any particular reason for this? or just the looks?

I havent tried non recessed floyds, so i dont know what the big difference is.. I know the mounting screws or whatever are ontop of body, and not sunk in though

I know this is a retarded question but what is a Jackson stars Custom?Is it a Just a Jackson custom shop made in japan?

Yes, they have the regular models that can be seen on www.jacksonstars.com and they also have their own custom shop. I've heard from many people that their custom shop is MUCH better than the regular models and that they are on par with Jackson CS USA and Caparison guitars.

and lol, yes you are the one who prefer non recessed yes, any particular reason for this? or just the looks?

The floyd sits on the body and the strings are further from the body...I just prefer the angle that my picking hand has on the non-recessed floyd. I can pick better with it :). And it looks much better and cleaner too imo!

Are jackson stars custom shop guitars cheaper than U.S.A. custom shop?

yes, by their current prices they are.

Jackson Stars is changing ownership or something atm so dealers stopped taking international custom and semi-custom orders and it is not known yet if it will be available in the future because they found out that there's more and more international inquiries and Jackson Stars are made only for domestic Japanese market.

yes, by their current prices they are.

Jackson Stars is changing ownership or something atm so dealers stopped taking international custom and semi-custom orders and it is not known yet if it will be available in the future because they found out that there's more and more international inquiries and Jackson Stars are made only for domestic Japanese market.
Yeah,I went to Jackson Stars website and I clicked on the custom shop order and I guess its Unavailible or under cunstruction or something.:erk:

+scalloped frets 21-24
+original floyd rose
+MOP logo (ok, Alexi didn't have it, but I like it)

I ordered it with Seymour & Duncan SH5 Custom pickup and EMGPA2 boost. This will get replaced by a Jackson J50BC+JE1000 ofcourse :).

Hey man where did you get the J50BC and JE1000?

this is what the site says about custom orders:

"With the change of the domestic sales agent, I will do JacksonStars custom order and the semi-custom order with a stop although being really selfish.
Please understand it"