Are their any In Flames fans...

yeah in flames used to make great music.they still make "nice-to-hear" music but now there is a difference.their music is now totally empty.it contains nothing to awake my feelings anymore.it only screams "please more people listen me,even 9 year old linkin fans(i witnessed it!!!)so that i can earn more money!!" yes,they are NOW doing what even ı can do..so easy and empty.

I Like Inflames Period . Doesnt Matter What Era Or What Lineup Or Whatever. They Still Rock Period End Of Story. Lunar Strain To Stye And You Dont Have To Be A Mallcore Kid To Like Them.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I Like Inflames Period . Doesnt Matter What Era Or What Lineup Or Whatever. They Still Rock Period End Of Story. Lunar Strain To Stye And You Dont Have To Be A Mallcore Kid To Like Them.

Agreed.

if that was the case they wouldnt tour anymore or make videos or make music period. im sure they have made enough money off the last few albums to do what they want to do. I doubt they sit around going mmmmm Im gonna write a lame riff followed by a lame verse with lame lyrics and sell millions. I may not like every song they have done recently but I like 90% of them and I think dead alone , sweet shadow, in search for I , and borders and shading all have their place in Inflames history. So they are writing more grooved based songs whoopie doo. I still enjoy them. SO their songs arent break neck speeds and full of guitar noodling melodies all the time so what. Carcass changed and people alienated them now when you look back at their catalog it all stacks up. This is with many swedish or metal bands period. CHANGE IS NOT ALWAYS BAD.
CARCASS
ANATA
SUSPERIA ( new album slays)
ALot of people dont like DEATH's last album sound of perserverence because of all the melody and chuck changed his vocal style a little so what ITS MY FAVORITE DEATH ALBUM.
Entombed has changed so has SOILWORK. The only band I can think of that truly changed for the worse was METALLICA nuff said. I do wish they would use DANIELS RASPY VOX that he used with SACRILEGE a little though. That would rock.

Susperia aren't that good. The first one was the only one I actually liked. Entombed DEFINITELY changed for the worse. But Soilwork, I agree with. It's all about the same quality-wise. The new In Flames has grown on me a little (especially since the concert) but it's just not as good as the old stuff. Borders And Shading though.... ugh, that's an ugly song.

Devillicus said:
Susperia aren't that good. The first one was the only one I actually liked. Entombed DEFINITELY changed for the worse. But Soilwork, I agree with. It's all about the same quality-wise. The new In Flames has grown on me a little (especially since the concert) but it's just not as good as the old stuff. Borders And Shading though.... ugh, that's an ugly song.

AT LEAST YOU GET MY POINT THOUGH.

Hatebreed said:
...that actually like their new sound more than the old?.

I for one do, and I've yet to find one that agrees.

And if you don't like the new sound, state why. Without sounding like a child of course. And by child I mean...

"It's sooo mallcore faggotry, make another Jester Race!!!11one!!!1"
I totally like their last album.It was the first one that I bought and only then I bought the rest.I like them all and love the new stuff, I mean everything cannot sound the same, there is a variety, a choice, exploring of venues, I highly respect and like it, and it always sounds...In Flames.The sellout talk is bullshit and Friden's voice kicks ass though my #1 is Stanne.But what if they all sounded the same, why always this comparison.