Are there any albums you consider "perfect?"

Killian's vocals got progressively worse. I have a boot vid from the Eternal Nightmare era though, and it kicks all kinds of ass.

Battletorn, now THAT would be awesome instrumental Thrash Metal.

Life Sucks said:
Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry is about as close to a perfect album as you can get.

I agree, that album just makes me happy when I listen to it.

Arghoslent - Flogging The Cargo said:
Burying swords into emaciated ribs
Tired naked souls
Could no longer walk
Exotic filthy mongrel dogs
Fettered to failure
By a flawed genome

Hell yes.

Slayer-Reign In Blood
Children of Bodom-Follow the Reaper
Iron Maiden-Powerslave
Led Zeppelin-II
Metallica-Ride the Lightning

That's all I can think of at the moment.

IOfTheStorm said:
I was not talking about Voivod, but the bands that you quoted in your post that i quoted.
Btw my order of Voivod albums

Dimension Hatross
Nothingface
Killing Technology
The Outer Limits
Angel Rat
and then the first two.

"Negatron" and "Phobos" are both kickass albums, and the s/t was great too.

sorry,but I don't quite follow you:confused:

... people that dislike core music for the sake of disliking core music are typically stupid as hell. It sure seems to prove itself in this case with Rose.

Ex-cally-boo said:
... people that dislike core music for the sake of disliking core music are typically stupid as hell. It sure seems to prove itself in this case with Rose.

I don't dislike it for the having the title "Core".....its just that the majority of metalcore, hardcore, emocore - I Simply don't like. And though I do like death metal, Grindocre is a bit sloppy and I think it lacks depth (considering that most grindcore songs are relatively short and fast).

Alright, well I'm quite sure you will enjoy the following bands that are indeed core.

Despised Icon
The Red Chord
Glass Casket
Ion Dissonance
Between the Buried and Me

Ex-cally-boo said:
Alright, well I'm quite sure you will enjoy the following bands that are indeed core.

Despised Icon
The Red Chord
Glass Casket
Ion Dissonance
Between the Buried and Me

I am an openminded person so I shall check them out sometime.....I'm just not very fond of the "screamed" metalcore vocals, for the most part.