Are you afraid of the future???

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cowtalk.gif

And by the way Who does believe Adam and Eve myth, its just a legend written by men.
They make us believe in the catholic church or any religion church, not in God.

Naaay, Ádám and Éve are for real, they had three kids, Ábel and Cáin, and a girl whose name I never knew, Cáin killed Ábel, and later shagged either Éve or his sister, cause the Americans weren't hanging around yet, and he didn't want to shag one of the chimpanzees either, cause they had only four fingers, and then people spread all over the world.

OK, I guess I'll answer this.

Yes, he knows about it. The flesh offerings were prayers on his behalf to what you might equate as "god", or the closest approximation. About 1,200 prayer ties and 45 flesh offerings, all prayers for Ben. My flesh for Ben's well being.

It's kind of weird. I was just looking at those pics again and that's just minimal to the amount of blood that I really bled that particular offering. More like the sixth and eighth ones. On that one, I had to keep wiping away the blood to see my arm and to get a grip on the pins and blade because it was so bloody and slippery (which quickly turns to sticky), it was making it virtually impossible to do it. I think I bled two times that amount during that offering. It didn't stop bleeding for over a day.