Are You Afraid?

I guess I will know what you guys are talking about someday. I actually also have a fear that my friends will frame me for murder...

I probably said everything wrong, but my friend killed somebody just to get me in prison.(this started as a dream, but now it's a fear)

They suck:erk: In real life though, they kick ass.

Damn, I edited it. I realized they probably wouldn't stick with me so...

i feel scared to death about "nutrias".
and i don't know why, since i've really only seen them from a long distance.
...but they freak me out.

it's not that i don't like animals: i love dogs and cats and i'm not even bothered by rats and every kind of insect.
but nutrias... omg

i have a fear of drugs, how do you know that you will get back to normality?
and i have a fear of beeing burried alive and also impaled on a stake..

I'm afraid of losing my temper and beating someone to death. Like UndoControl for all those useless shitty posts... but that's not it, really: there are people in real world who will taste my revenge... and my cock... one last time!!!

:Smug:

Cuthalion said:
and i have a fear of beeing burried alive and also impaled on a stake..

Yeah, you can't really overcome those, no... :hotjump:

I have mild arachnophobia, in that larger spiders and/or scorpions frighten me to some extent. That's about all that I can think of.

psychdoc

mousewings said:
I don't like phonecalls and rarely talk on the phone. At work, it's okay as I know what the calls are for... but I hate getting calls at home.

the same here - It's a fact that I'm really very talkative ....but not on the phone

rahvin said:
i'm slightly acrophobic (scared of heights). nothing serious, though.

have the same problem to deal with here... it's maybe because as a child i've often dreamt that I was falling down from our balcony or a bridge (always the same one)... and since I'm mechanical engineer I don't trust some high constructions and plants I'm walking through/under/etc. as well

^Same, I have big claustriphobia (is that how you spell it?)