"Are You Dead Yet" is tr00!

fetalrectoid said:
I do like a few songs on this album, but compared to all previous Bodom albums I think this is a shitstain. If there were more synth (with fresher sounding patches) to back the rhythms up, I think that alone would make a huge difference. Oh and We're Not Gonna Fall at 2:40 that keyboard solo, the first few notes are the exact same as a solo used previously in a Bodom song that I can't think of right now.

Yeah you noticed that too, I can't quite put my finger on it but I think it's on Follow the Reaper. It sounds similar to some song off that album.

I know it's beeen stated a million times, but Alexi wants to do what he wants to do. He seems to love being an entertainer as much as a guitar player. To me it seems like the the new stuff is a lot more exciting for him to play, he can run around and jump like a madman, it might be slightly simpler song structures but to me it's very bodom, and i like where alexi is going vocally IMO. I mean, he's a very talented guitar player, and in my book he's a good songwriter and performer, and he can do whatever the hell he wants, cause so far he seems to be in a more popular band than anybody else on this board to my knowledge

I liked both bands new albums. For different reasons. It seems that its just cool to insult new albums or something. Just because its not what you want from an album doesnt mean you have to insult it. Sure you dont have to like it just because its by your favourite band, but you can at least respect what they have chosen to do and not go on and on about how much you dislike it. Go and write a new CoB album that you will like and be happy. I'm sure you all know what is more CoB than the band do anyway right?

vampyrouss said:
I liked both bands new albums. For different reasons. It seems that its just cool to insult new albums or something. Just because its not what you want from an album doesnt mean you have to insult it. Sure you dont have to like it just because its by your favourite band, but you can at least respect what they have chosen to do and not go on and on about how much you dislike it. Go and write a new CoB album that you will like and be happy. I'm sure you all know what is more CoB than the band do anyway right?

yes.

vampyrouss said:
I liked both bands new albums. For different reasons. It seems that its just cool to insult new albums or something. Just because its not what you want from an album doesnt mean you have to insult it. Sure you dont have to like it just because its by your favourite band, but you can at least respect what they have chosen to do and not go on and on about how much you dislike it.

Hmm... yes, that's what I've been saying all along here, and now I insult someone's taste in bands. (even though that person is *censored*)(which is propably why I got to insulting in the first place) A moment of idiocy, won't happen again. You're right.

Chaosia said:
Hmm... yes, that's what I've been saying all along here, and now I insult someone's taste in bands. (even though that person is *censored*)(which is propably why I got to insulting in the first place) A moment of idiocy, won't happen again. You're right.
you don't have to censor here dipshit, you won't hurt anyones feelings, especially not mine.

Elysian893 said:
you don't have to sensor here dipshit

I shall ignore you now. Perkeleen ääliö, et tajua maailmanmenosta mitään, kun olet kellumassa omassa itsekeskeisyydessäsi. Hajoa Helvetissä of your own making.