Are You Finnish?

Oct 9, 2009
www.myspace.com
Hello, all. For my English class we are supposed to write a research paper over somewhere we'd like to visit or move. I would really love to move to Finland. We are supposed to have an interview as a source and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me 'interview' you via email about Finland and it's culture. It's just a few questions so it won't be like torture. :) I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with this and if you are interested you can email me at: Katelyn.Gensler363@wku.edu ...or send me a private message on here. Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from someone. :)

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me 'interview' you via email about Finland and it's culture.

Sure. Finland is covered with ice and it's always dark in here, the sun never shines, that's why we're so depressed. Also Finnish men can't speak about their emotions. This is why we have the highest rate in suicides besides Japan. A Finnish woman talks to no strangers. Finnish children play in snow bare-feet. A Finnish man always carries a rifle in case of polar bears. We like drinking a lot of vodka. That's why we also argue a lot with our wives, and in case they refuse to obey, we get blooddrunk and dismember their limbs with axes. After that we hunt down the children, if we can catch them. We also like black metal music and we have lots of good rally drivers.

Yeah, we die in war with dignity, and if not, we just die simply because we have nothing better to do. A grave is warmer than the heart of a Finnish person.

Well, actually :D FINNS ARE NOT SCANDINAVIANS so we dont give a fuck about vikings and Valhalla.

BS !11!111!! I dun believe it!111
its-a-conspiracy.jpg