Votes: 3 7.7%
  • There is no need ;)

• I planned to for years, but..

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
i tried for a while, since most of my friends used to go to the gym anyway, i used to tag along and just mess around with the machines nad joke around and stuff (i used to et kicked out too.) later i tried to work out, but only madea fool of myself, and my friends enjoying the show, would laugh at me.

I try and go often, but it depends on what time I get off work and how tired I am....just in case I have some stuff, two 40lb weights, and push up bars.

Originally posted by Punisher

:eek: :eek: you probably get all the chicks huh...

Well, I've only been going to the gym for 5 weeks now, and I'm starting to see the results on my body. Which is cool :D (I'm a little skinny and I weight 59kg ONLY! As for chicks, I get them for my looks - all the time! :p (No, I'm not saying that I'm super hot or some shit... )

Originally posted by Juggie

thats too much.

No, it's not too much. :)

I ride my bike a lot...well pretty much everywhere since it is my form of transportation....It keeps my ass, legs, and stomach in good shape...

Originally posted by -=Metalas=-

Well, I've only been going to the gym for 5 weeks now, and I'm starting to see the results on my body. Which is cool :D (I'm a little skinny and I weight 59kg ONLY! As for chicks, I get them for my looks - all the time! :p (No, I'm not saying that I'm super hot or some shit... )

Damn.. 59 kg! :eek:

But remember.. it's going fast for like the 3 first months and then it
stagnates.. that is when u need to keep it up - when it seems like
there's no progress ;)

Muscles are such a turnoff for me. When I see some buffed up guy that spends his life in the gym I can't stop myself from laughing. They look so ugly and braindead to me. On that note... I never work out.

Originally posted by -Desecrated-
Muscles are such a turnoff for me. When I see some buffed up guy that spends his life in the gym I can't stop myself from laughing. They look so ugly and braindead to me. On that note... I never work out.

LOL!, Yeh, I don't like that either... I don't want to be a bloody Muscle Mountain... but being skinny sucks too... so, I need to get into shape :D