Ask The Band Thread

Kobi, you were right and wrong.
false: im not a king, as I al ways say, im a jester by far..
Truth: you should try Kobi's coffie.

Next OL project is opening a Caffe in the artist district of tel aviv - Florentine. it`ll be called Cafe Farhi :dopey:

Ko_B said:

Awesome! If I meet you some day, which I hope to do, I'll try it out.

Ok, I HAVE A QUESTION!

How're you guys with Salem? Another great metal band from Israel! You guys played with them at the Metalist Festival recently, right? They seem to be more outwardly political and their style is harsh. What do you think of their cover of "Hayara Bo'Eret?" I know it was pretty controversial in Israel...

-Asa

Salem are friend of ours, they are a great band.
We played in Metalist in Israel, it was a special 10th anniversary show to the album Sahara, we played the whole album.

Nile are great band and friends as well!

Cheers,
Kobi :)

Hello Orphaned Land community!!!

I am a fan from Greece, you guys rocked the place with your perofrmance in Thessaloniki, such incredible sound and performance, I could hardly believe to what I witnessed! Thanks a lot for coming and playing here, already looking forward to enjoy you again!

And now the question:
You are playing in Sofia, Bulgaria in the 1st of February, as I saw at your mainpage. Unfortunately, I can not understand the information provided in the poster because it is in Bulgarian. I am willing to come and see you also in Sofia, guys: so, I would like you to tell me - with latin characters - at which venue of Sofia you are going to play and also give me its address, if possible.

Cheers and all the best to the whole band the its brave road crew!
Kostas.

Since I first listened to El Nora Alila I was wondering If any of u liked Solitude Aeturnus.Do u know them?A doom metal band from USA.Kobi's clean vocals and his vocal melodies are very much alike the singer from Solitude Aeturnus thats why both of u are two of my favourite singers:)Also many guitar riffs and solos have the same feeling and I was wondering if two of my favourite bands have some distant mystic link that connects them:)

Darkness is falling in Paradise! I know Solitude Aeturnus, they are a great old school band.

About a tour - our countru is too small to tour :) 1 show in Tel-Aviv brings people from all over the country.

Football - I stoped watching a few years ago, so I still like the game, but no favorite team!

well , it s bein a while last member checked this thread ,so again and now this question goes to Kobie ,since u have it over ur head in ur bedroom , what does the logo means ??