Ask The Band Thread

Orphaned Matti said:
Thanx for the sympathies guys. I hope that the laws of Karma do exist and that poetic justice will be served with the asshole.

Oh and the shirt is fine. still got it! :Spin:

in Italy we use to say:
"all in medicines..."
Is a way to wish the thief will have to spend everything to buy some medicine. :cool:

some question: the drummer we saw on stage at Evolution is a band member now or it's only a session player? What about Sami Bachar?
The Eden's Jazz Piano is wonderfull...maybe your music will become more jazzy?

Avi (The drummer in Evolution) is our drummer, he is the best one for us, Sami is no longer in the band for years but we are still friends.

As for more Jazz, I don't think so...it's nice when we use itometimes :)

Lalleah said:
It isn`t so bad, in 80`s Runnig Wild were at Metalmania Festival in Katowice... somebody has stolen all their equipment... even their jackets :tickled:
Would-be pirates, bereaved of their belongings - oh, the irony! ;)

The name of it is djalabia, its a very long shirt (almost 1.70 long) I bought it in Turkey and I have a few of them, I like to wear them a lot, maybe you can buy them in every flea market around?

hi.. just wanna know something about the music (the tunes) of OL.. especially in "Mabool" the album..
is it totally composed by OL themselves.. or what?
details please!

hi guys .. wanna ask about somthin y said about playing 4 the 5th time in Syria ( inshallah ) , what did u mean ??
and do u think the problems will solve , so we can see you here in Syria ??
we hope so .....

i've seen one guy on soulseek who had an Orphaned Land live show in mp3 format, like 5 songs it seemed, i forgot what city it was from but it was definitly recent because there was some material off of Mabool. Its too bad i didn't queue up at the time, the guy doesn't seem to be around anymore.

edit - heh, just realized i was talking about bootlegging in front of the band - i dont know your stance on it guys but I'll apologize in advance anyway. :D