Awesome road trip to Bergen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummer Dave Kinkade

I'm in the band
Nov 8, 2008
All over
www.myspace.com
In my "as always" raw form...I present my 1st trip to Bergen with Øystein. The scenery in this is something I cant explain. I can say that my knowledge of what Borknagar is and what it comes from is now clearer in my mind than ever. This is really the evolution of what will become of Borknagars new approach to sound. Im very excited. Cant wait to bring all of you guys along for the ride through the next few months in this whole process.

D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I've seen some incredible pictures but the video is even more stunning. Thanks so much for sharing that.

(Eukalyptustreet seems like a perfect song for that drive too).

Brilliant. I went to Bergen in 2007 also. Took the steep train, Flåmsbanan, and sailed deep from Sognefjord to Bergen. I'd love to sail and hike around these parts again someday.

fucking love to visit Norway someday.

You're not the only one.

I want to see Bergen and Olso (of course). But also Vik, because that's where my family's from, and also up north, to see some of the indigenous
Saami cities and towns. (Kautokeino/Guovdageaidnu would be neat, especially).

Underground Norway is quite nice too... :cool:

Once, instead of real journey, I've bought a DVD. It takes 70 minutes and for several EUR/USD, I saw Oslo, Bergen, Tromsø, Lofoten, cows, sheeps, goats, trolls, skiers, Kon-Tiki Museet, waterfalls, mountains's panoramas and railroad tracks.

So, Dave's video is a nice complement. It looks like a computer game or a driving simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.