Axernot up to par for new Opeth album?

I think he's a great fucking drummer and well equipped replacement for Opeth's live songs. What Axernot did for "NightMares Made Flesh" was the fucking shit, but do you think he's really up to par and equipped enough to take the drumming on the next Opeth ablum, not necessarily to "the next level" but at least equal to Lopez's skill?

That's a very good question. I bet he will be able to keep up!

NO hes not ot par with opeth...!!!!..Mike knows shit aobut music...he just hired him coz Martn looks liek legolas...!!!.....PEAC EOUT

what's the opeth song with the best drumming on it? I really like Per and the addition of the keys but my main love is the guitar riffage and beat...but I like the addition of Per and his keyboard effect on the Opeth sound....but Opeth is well know for their most awesome drumming that tops just about everyone elses...

i think he is a good drummer, i saw him play WHEN in youtube.com and he nailed it pretty well...i mean he will never have the same feeling or vibe that martin had but not every drummer in the world is the same and he has his own style of drumming... and if the rest of the guys in opeth are ok with it, then i'm ok with it too.

martin lopez still is my favorite drummer ever!:headbang:

Axenrot is a drummer.

Lopez is a musician.

/ Thread.

come on dude, we must give the guy some credit, just think how it was back in 1997 when lopez was the new drummer in the band, i guess many were like ''with this new guy it wont be the same'', and go figure, it resulted in such a great thing, so lets just see what happens...

...i guess we just need to wait for the new record and then see how he nailed it.

lopez will always be my favorite anyway...

what's the opeth song with the best drumming on it? I really like Per and the addition of the keys but my main love is the guitar riffage and beat...but I like the addition of Per and his keyboard effect on the Opeth sound....but Opeth is well know for their most awesome drumming that tops just about everyone elses...

Deliverance FTW!:kickass:

Its not easy to do, specially when the band past drummer was Lopez. I guess we are going to find out ourselves. I hope he is gonna surprise us.

come on dude, we must give the guy some credit, just think how it was back in 1997 when lopez was the new drummer in the band, i guess many were like ''with this new guy it wont be the same'', and go figure, it resulted in such a great thing, so lets just see what happens...

...i guess we just need to wait for the new record and then see how he nailed it.

Well said.