Bands/albums you want to like, for some reason

Type O are not metal. They're... OK as a band though. They bring back memories of the time that I dated a whore... literally. I didn't know she was a whore, and she was the one who introduced me to them. Fucking cunt. Anyway, all that aside... Type O = meh, regardless of my personal issues with them.

Type O are not metal. They're... OK as a band though. They bring back memories of the time that I dated a whore... literally. I didn't know she was a whore, and she was the one who introduced me to them. Fucking cunt. Anyway, all that aside... Type O = meh, regardless of my personal issues with them.

That story tesembles subject matter that would appear in a Type O Negative song.

gtfo.gif
:lol:Artie ftw

Type O Negative are classic.
Stiffy or not. Great band indeed.

They're UNDENIABLY metal. You'd have to be pretty much hearing impaired to not realize that.

Fix yo' ears bitch.

It's all part of my obviously gimmick posting style. None of my posts express any real ideas, so that helps me to masquerade as actually having an idea of what's going on.

Not really. I just made all of that up to describe a habit I got into on forums where you can't have avatars so using icons makes it easier to distinguish people from each other.

:lol:

Before I get too much hate I will admit I am being deliberatly ass-ish. Although goth and hardcore are two thing that I mostly hate and wish never entered metal.

I definitely have never heard a Type O album and probably only one or two songs, and I can't even name them. My impression of them is negative and not-metal, but it's based on disliking whatever small exposures I have had to them.