Bands/albums you want to like, for some reason

Yeah. October Rust is their masterpiece I'd say. Songs like: Love You To Death, Green Man, Red Water, In Praise of Bacchus all REALLY good shit. I enjoy Bloody Kisses too but end up listening to October Rust more.

Illdisposed and The Crown

In both cases I picked up one album and loved it, and went on to try their other stuff, and it did not appeal to me.

Illdisposed: I got Submit years ago for like $1 and loved it. Tried their other stuff and did not love it. I've heard Four Depressive Seasons and maybe one more early album, plus There's Something Rotten... In The State Of Denmark, Kokanium and Retro (cover tunes).

The Crown: I got Deathrace King and I think it's one of the funest most kickass thrash/death albums ever, but I didn't like their other stuff, either before or after that release.

In both cases I really wanted to like their other stuff, but it didn't happen. I do think about giving other Illdisposed some more chances tbh.

The Crown: I got Deathrace King and I think it's one of the funest most kickass thrash/death albums ever, but I didn't like their other stuff, either before or after that release.

I'm with you on that one, except that I don't have much of a desire to like the rest of their catalog. I just think that's their only worthwhile release.

Illdisposed's 1-800 Vindication was cool, I liked the whole Panzerchrist "subwoofer vocals" thing. Conversely, the new one kinda sucked. I take it their earlier stuff is better.

Yeah. October Rust is their masterpiece I'd say. Songs like: Love You To Death, Green Man, Red Water, In Praise of Bacchus all REALLY good shit. I enjoy Bloody Kisses too but end up listening to October Rust more.

Yeah. October Rust is by far their best album and one of my favorite albums. Love You To Death has one of the best openings to a song period. Be My Druidess is probably my favorite song on the album.

Cirith Ungol - King Of The Dead
Still hasn't grown on me...

and Wolves In The Throneroom.