Bands that make you go "Do I like this or hate this?"

Goatsblood, Khanate, Rwake, Especially Likely Sloth, Today is the Day, uhhh... other fucked up shit. :zombie:

Today is the Day... yes.

Hate Forest is a band i debate in my head frequently, and I'm very unsure about Dub Buk's Rus Ponad Vse (although Idu Ny Wy is awesome).

Eyehategod, some Fantomas, Dillinger Escape Plan, Gruntsplatter, and more.

I listen to a lot of weird shit.

First time i heard Sonata Arctica, Inflames, At the GATES( the first one ever) , and Susperia. I was in my sophmore or junior year of highschool and went metal nuts.

Hammers of Misfortune.

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it. I think rampant fanboyism tends to make one have a bias against an album, as can be seen with Opeth and occasionally, my stance on The Bastard. It's not bad, but its not great, so now it's just meh.

How similar is The Lord Weird Slough Feg?

Iron Monkey

At times I'm loving this harsh sludge stoner, and other times, I'm like: What the fuck is this noise?

Opeth17 said:
Hammers of Misfortune.

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it. I think rampant fanboyism tends to make one have a bias against an album, as can be seen with Opeth and occasionally, my stance on The Bastard. It's not bad, but its not great, so now it's just meh.
It used to be The August Engine > The Bastard, but now it's TAE >>> The Bastard. I love them both, but one is a masterpiece, and the other is just really good.

How similar is The Lord Weird Slough Feg?
Scalzi's vocals and lead guitar are unmistakeably his, if you take away the jam/groove stuff from Hammers and add in some NWOBHM you get the idea. I guess. Doesn't JayKeeley have some reviews up? Whoa, I can't believe it, he doesn't! :tickled:

Seriously. The August Engine. 10/10 buy or fucking die. Could've ended up in my top 10 within 4 months of first hearing it, that's a fucking milestone for me as most albums take at least 3 YEARS to be called 10/10. Fuck! o_O

I need to purchase the Bastard. I love the tracks I have heard. The August Engine is godly! It's an album that makes me wish I lived in Maine, just so I would have easy access to a beautiful landscape to listen to such a work of art in it's proper environment. I'd give their female vocalist cunnlingus in appreciation if she stood before me spread eagle right now!

Hell, who here is up for the San Diego Surprise?!!?

Atlas Shrugged said:
I'd give their female vocalist cunnlingus in appreciation if she stood before me spread eagle right now!
Choosing between who I like more, Janis Tanaka or Jamie Myers, is like choosing which perfectly round breastisis to aim the majority of my load. Upon. Over. Across. Whatever.