Bands that you love but nobody eles likes.

House of Seance said:
Slipknot (I like half of their debut album I'd say; Iowa is a hell of a metal record; I only like a few or so songs off their 3rd, songs like Welcome and The Nameless)

Arctic Monkeys

Dream Theater (a lot of people don't like DT, but they're one of my favorite bands, amazing music)

Metallica (specifically, I really like Load and Reload, I hate the black album, I can't stand it)

Mr. Bungle (some people just don't get them :lol: )

Dude Mr Bungle is Awesome, anyone says different ill stab em in the face!

spitzs lazy eye said:

I saw them once when they opened for Hate Eternal (which is probably damned near the fastest band I listen to!). Me and a friend could not decide if it was a real band, or a bunch of roadies fucking around. About 4 songs into it, we realized it was a real band. Talked with the singer a little (whom had a mullet) and he turned out to be pretty cool. They are actually a pretty talented band that has its own little niche, althought the lyrics were rather comical.....

As for what I listen to? All metal.... However, for some reason the Bulletboys make their way into my rotation for a day or 2 about once a year.......:zombie:

Descendent said:
Charles Bronson

:headbang: Charles Bronson rule!!!!:headbang:

- Morded (ridiculed to shit by the metal inteligenzia in the 90's but they were original,funky and heavy as hell!!)
- Demon Sytem 13 (ammmmmazing raging hardcore band from Sweden... too bad they broke up:erk: )
- Ruination (killer defunct US hardcore band!)
- Excel (Venice's (second) finest thrash band!)
- Onelinedrawing

Oh, and I'll admit, I love Tesla's unplugged album!

I could name a million bands that I like that most of you wouldn't like. Also, most of my friends don't like alot of the shit that I listen to, inlcuding Anthrax. I have converted a few though recently. In 2003, I had everyone loving WCFYA because I had it on in my car, in my apt, in my bar.

A band that I like alot right now is the Bravery. But I hope they don't fuck up with their sophomore album because there is a decent amount of "filler" in their debut album which came out last year. They're like the Killers but more guitar oriented.

DarbysDad said:
Rock and Roll Gonna Save the World

and Don't forget to Don't Top Runnin'

I seen Y&T live a few years ago... with Gary Moore who were support bands for Whitesnake.. Im so rock n roll :lol:

Caggers said:
bloody hell I cant remember last week never menid 3 years ago... to be honest I cant remember.. I went to s ee Gary Moore and Whitesnake.. :loco:
I saw Garry Moore live in 1984 open for Rush :kickass: :headbang:

he had Neil Carter from UFO in his band. Mind you this is b4 I became a heavy drinker, so I remember somehow, someway.

DarbysDad said:
I saw Garry Moore live in 1984 open for Rush :kickass: :headbang:

he had Neil Carter from UFO in his band. Mind you this is b4 I became a heavy drinker, so I remember somehow, someway.

1984? wow... your old... really old...LOL..

runs -----------------------------------------------------> thatta way before darby kicks my ass-------------------------------running------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>> :lol: :lol: :lol: