Bands you hate most???

Hmmm.. I don't have to think too much.. ICED EARTH! YEAH I HATE THEM! I FUCKIN HATE THEM! The greek guys who were on their first concert in Greece know why.. I guess they're smart enough! And I like Cradle Of Filth.. I LOVE Dani's screamings..

I don't think I hate any band's, but I'm very pissed off by the way the Limp Bizkit rips off Nine inch nails on the first song of chocolate starfish.

I just read Slipknot's interview from Q. God damn, those guys are really funny. and still, they might lack a little bit of reason, but I don't think they're very stupid. Now I really have to go and see their show.

And, I really have to say, that Linkin Park is a really musically talented band, so if someone who mocks them and hasn't heard their music, go listen to them. (I even think they really are metal, although I've admitted this to myself after few years of obsessive nu-metal hatred.) Same goes for Creed. And could someone tell me why they are a religious band?

And why does anyone hate slayer? I myself think that they are one of the most intelligent bands in the metal scene...

I don't think I hate any band's, but I'm very pissed off by the way the Limp Bizkit rips off Nine inch nails on the first song of chocolate starfish.

I just read Slipknot's interview from Q. God damn, those guys are really funny. and still, they might lack a little bit of reason, but I don't think they're very stupid. Now I really have to go and see their show.

And, I really have to say, that Linkin Park is a really musically talented band, so if someone who mocks them and hasn't heard their music, go listen to them. (I even think they really are metal, although I've admitted this to myself after few years of obsessive nu-metal hatred.) Same goes for Creed. And could someone tell me why they are a religious band?

And why does anyone hate slayer? I myself think that they are one of the most intelligent bands in the metal scene...

When did you start listening to metal...yesterday? Creed is SO in your face Christian, Slayer has NEVER been an intelligent band (how many of their riffs are played the EXACT SAME WAY?. And their lyrics are pretty juvenile: cutting edge in '86, just not cutting it in '01), Slipknot are funny...as a punchline to a really bad joke. And they suck musically as well. I've heard 12 year-old rap-core bands with more talent (not saying much of course)...Linkin' Park has as much talent as Mikael's pinky finger on his picking hand, and who cares who Limp Bizshit rips off of; they still suck. They could could write a masterpiece, several movement Symphony, and I'd still hate them.
Sorry...none of this is meant to be any sort of personal attack, I'm in really pissy mood, had to vent:mad: :p :mad: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Downfall

Nothing wrong in being a religious band, but they're also, to my ears that is, only a weak Pearl Jam clone.

About Linkin Park, I'm with you here. I've had my attitudes but after listening to their album a couple of times I have nothing to say against them. And what becomes of Slipknot, they are musically above most metal bands, even if they are a bunch of assholes.

Originally posted by Sadistik

When did you start listening to metal...yesterday?
-94 - 95

Creed is SO in your face Christian,
I asked because I haven't noticed...

Slayer has NEVER been an intelligent band (how many of their riffs are played the EXACT SAME WAY?. And their lyrics are pretty juvenile: cutting edge in '86, just not cutting it in '01),
I'm not talking about any riffs. try some of their interviews...

Slipknot are funny...as a punchline to a really bad joke. And they suck musically as well. I've heard 12 year-old rap-core bands with more talent (not saying much of course)
Whatever...

Linkin' Park has as much talent as Mikael's pinky finger on his picking hand
how many songs have you heard? one? two?

who cares who Limp Bizshit rips off of; they still suck. They could could write a masterpiece, several movement Symphony, and I'd still hate them.
You don't have to tell me that...

Sorry...none of this is meant to be any sort of personal attack, I'm in really pissy mood, had to vent

Well you certainly got me on a pissy mood too.

despot:

unhallowed is correct, I really dislike their music. it's not always the band members that make me hate a band, but the music in most of the cases

Downfall --

Linkin Park's guitarist couldn't handle his three chords during the recording, so they had to bring in someone from Berklee School of Music.

I don't like this whole trend of having DJs in rock bands. They don't do anything! The scratching is annoying.

I would say The Haunted and Lamb Of God. Maybe i´m a bit ignorant here because i haven´t heard that much from neither of them,but that´s my spontanous feelings.
I would like to say that i get a bit tired at people who dis Hammerfall just because it´s accepted to do so. I´m not a big fan of their music but many people seem to forget what Hammerfall really did for heavy metal when they released their first album. Who knows, heavy metal may have been as dead today as it was 10 years ago if it werent for them.

Wow, there's alot of faggots who post on this forum still.

I'd have to say Creed and POD... they're OBVIOUSLY christian heavy metal... but they heavily deny it everytime they're confronted with it... also Creed have such big egos... they said "I think our new album willl do what Enter Sandman did for Metallica"... I mean jesus... at least acknowledge that you're a christian band... don't live a lie...

Zack

Those two bands aren't metal.

And to anyone who think's Cradle of Filth's SONGS are bad (not your infatuation with how Dani sounds), then you need to open your fucking ears.

Most death metal
Most metalcore
Most power metal
Most heavy metal
Most melo death
All Dream Theater like progressive metal
All of the Yngwei like shredders except Rusty Cooley

I hate alot of bands, but the ones that come to mind that really piss me off

Sublime
Nickelback
Creed
whoever sings that song "your crazy bitch but you fuck so good im on top of it" UGH
Jack faggotass Johnson
Hootie and the Blowfish

I could go on forever with this haha...

Since I don't really consider hate the opposite of love (I consider indifference to be the opposite, but I might be alone in that), I tend to ignore bands that don't appeal to me. Hating gives them too much of my energy. hahaha.

Which band does that song which contains a doofus whispering the line "let the bodies hit the floor" over and over again? That´s the ultimate target of hate.