Bands you hate most???

Yeah you deserve to die!:heh:

Anyway,that song personifies all the disgusting things about metalcore.

The band isn't even metalcore. Do any of you people even know what the fuck you are talking about? How in the hell can you justify the "hatred" you have towards a band IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY PLAY!?

Dear god, you should all be euthanized.

Killswitch Engage Is probably my most hated band, some people say that there the new wave of american metal genre, that is fucking crazy. They are the shittiest thing I ever heard, and all the members of the band look like total dicks. Especially that short haired guitar player and the singer, like all these guys together look like one big joke, and there music is even more awful. Just Screamo and Metalcore, what could be worst. That cover of Holy diver is the most horrible thing I have ever heard. They do not deserve to play there instruments. Nuff Said.

The band isn't even metalcore. Do any of you people even know what the fuck you are talking about? How in the hell can you justify the "hatred" you have towards a band IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY PLAY!?

CoB blows ass

Metalcore in Europe = Gathering name for new American shitty rock music with tough guy lyrics and often calm vocals which gradually becomes more and more like screams. Doesn´t deserve more detail.

Metalcore in Europe = Gathering name for new American shitty rock music with tough guy lyrics and often calm vocals which gradually becomes more and more like screams. Doesn´t deserve more detail.

actually, that song was popular even before the term metalcore was that widely in use ... it was just a part of the nu-metal wave.
I live in Europe as well and use the term metalcore only for what it is :p

and why does everyone keep repeating the same names? :p we know already that almost everyone hates the bands that became popular in the period around the year 2000, we are now 2007, time to move on. we have much bigger issues now! back then at least a lot of kids listened to guitar music and learned about metal through those commercial bands ... compare that to nowadays :erk:

CoB blows ass

First few albums were decent metal, rest blow yes.

That's not what metalcore is at all. Please educate yourself on the different sub-genres of metal before speaking.

I think COF would receive a lot less hate if they were to call themselves modern heavy metal or something like that.

That's fucking retarded. They don't play "modern heavy metal." :rolleyes:

The same thing as with COF probably goes for Dimmu Borgir too,if they had called themselves modern heavy metal or something like that they probably would have avoided getting so much shit from the black metal community.

Lets see,apart from shitty metalcore like "let the bodies hit the floor",i also hate bands that only is formed so that the guys can get laid,like Mötley Crüe and Posion and shit like that.

The same thing as with COF probably goes for Dimmu Borgir too,if they had called themselves modern heavy metal or something like that they probably would have avoided getting so much shit from the black metal community.

Modern heavy metal does not mean anything.

Lets see,apart from shitty metalcore like "let the bodies hit the floor",i also hate bands that only is formed so that the guys can get laid,like Mötley Crüe and Posion and shit like that.

I would hate to see the list of bands you actually do like. Did you ever thinking about listening to albums for, oh I don't know, for the music aspect?