Bands you hate most???

Modern heavy metal does not mean anything.

I would hate to see the list of bands you actually do like. Did you ever thinking about listening to albums for, oh I don't know, for the music aspect?

1.Because no one has called themselves that,also note that that was just an example of something other than black metal because i wrote "or something like that"

2.This thread is called "Bands you hate most,I talk about bands i like in threads about bands i like...

3.For a guy who has said something like "quoting is gay" you sure do a lot of quoting

4.Go pick a keyboard fight with some other random guy who´s actually interested..

The band isn't even metalcore. Do any of you people even know what the fuck you are talking about? How in the hell can you justify the "hatred" you have towards a band IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY PLAY!?

Dear god, you should all be euthanized.

What the hell is wrong with you? It's easy enough to justify disliking a band based on simply your aural reaction to them. Being anal about genres is just retarded, anyway. Who the fuck cares what some band's exact genre is? Plus justifying your hatred of a band based on "what type of music they play" encourages not giving bands a chance due to generalizing based on their genre, e.g. "Oh, people say they're metalcore, so I'm not even going to bother seeing if I like them."

MCR.. Greenday.. etc. etc.

i FUCKING HATE the over exagerrrrrrrated ameeeeerricaaayaaan aayaaccent that the emo/other shit bands do..

i FUCKING HATE all these mainstream Indy bands that are out these days.. they really are all the same. And i don't understand!.. why is extremely aweful singing so popular these days!!!??! (points out Kings of Leon)..

KoL fan: "God!.. all your death music is shit.. you can't even hear what they're saying!"

..fucking hell... grow some ears

But usually i tend to like most metal bands (excluding metalcore/nu-metal/sellout etc.)

..otherwise its just like "Oh i love this Dragonforce song... but this one is shit"
"huh?.. how does that work?.. they're all just the same song anyway"

Well I guess we're talking metal, so I'll go for Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Dream Theater and Mayhem (I can't stand black metal anyway, but this band struck me as particularly nauseating).

I see no stipulation that the bands I choose be metal. Although, upon reflection, genuinely poor metal is just about as bad as it gets, "band"-wise...

Mithras. Big waste of cash. Terrorizer said "the best British album of all time". My ears said "shite".

Korn are hideous, so were Limp Bizkit.

Darkthrone, despite what people say, are shite. Props for hilarious new album title though.

In fact, 99% of black metal blows.

Someone dug up a "band" once called T-Nokothbesak, or something like that. Midi death metal. Pish.

Bands like Spiral Architect do my head in, I derive no enjoyment from it. Pretentious wank.

And there's a commercial dance "band" from the UK (I think) called Cascada who are pretty dire - some people say it's fun, I say it has no musical merits whatsoever.. Not metal, obv.

A lot of bands cited here, probably some of mine included, are not even close to being the worst bands going.

What the hell is wrong with you? It's easy enough to justify disliking a band based on simply your aural reaction to them. Being anal about genres is just retarded, anyway. Who the fuck cares what some band's exact genre is? Plus justifying your hatred of a band based on "what type of music they play" encourages not giving bands a chance due to generalizing based on their genre, e.g. "Oh, people say they're metalcore, so I'm not even going to bother seeing if I like them."

You win.

There's a lot of evil uk indie pop around atm - a band called 'The Hoosiers' are the biggest criminals.
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=a2ErypIapyw[/ame]

This band too: [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=X95ycVOPcP8[/ame]

Lots of bands like this around atm... And they drive me nuts..

But tha aside, anything related to Dez Fafara is dire.

Ok i was gonna let you go but i have reconsidered. WRONG it IS just about the music. Music that is different, granted, music that does not follows standarts, granted, music that does not shun forms of aggressivity and rage to express along with other things, granted; But its music nonetheless. I hate subcultures im not a metalhead the day i proclaim myself a metalhead i would kill myself. If you are so insecure of yourself and need to identify with a social group try doing so with a group of people go meet people and talk to them about a number of things to try to find something meaninful in common, do not paint yourself and act like a racist dark ages clown that has given up his genitals to scream like a ratboy. You are an outcast? What do you want pity? the fact that most of us are outcast too does not means we actually care. Do not get me wrong by no means im telling you i do not understand it, but one thing its to have a good time with your outcast friends talking about things in common like metal in this case, another thing is to point your finger making judgements because they do not like every goddamn looser that puts on a comical magical show or that plays plastic music, or that thinks himself higher cause he is on a band that is just patetic. I will be damned if im going to stand by while people like you tell me that i am supposed to change my musical taste and respect some idiot trying to have his " Look at me i just burned a church cause im evi" look just because he is my metalhead brother. I rather die alone that live in such a world
True words, my friend.