bands you just HATE hearing

Aside from the obvious core bands, Megadeth, Anthrax, Hellyeah, Dragonforce, 75% of power metal, that new Exodus bullshit, Symphony X, most Dream Theater, most Bodom, Michael Angelo/Yngwei and damn near all of the shredders like them, most Manowar, Cradle of Filth, Danzig, Prong, Clutch, Wolf, Pantera, Almost every melo death band

And they arent metal but I hate those little cunts in SOAD

And they arent metal but I hate those little cunts in SOAD
I gotta balance this back out by saying that Shavo and John are probably the two coolest, nicest, funniest musician types that I've ever met. I am not a huge fan of their music, so we weren't really looking particularly forward to interviewing them, but they basically turned it into a big party/hang out session and we ended up rockin' and laughing our asses off for quite a while. They were the complete opposite of what I was expecting.

I could care less about their music, but I gotta defend them (at least these two) when someone calls them "little cunts" because it's just not true. :kickass:

Can't stand any sort of doom metal in which one chord lasts 10 seconds or more :zzz:

But then again, I like flamboyant knives.

If I were in a car on a road trip, I think I could tolerate anything except country, rap, hip hop. Oh and party dance music like on the night of the roxbury movie. Sigh~ I say this because a good friend of mine plays that song from that movie over, and over again. And I am trapped in the car with her on many of occasions. So I would appreciate it even if she put on bad metal over "What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more" It really is like having your head stuck in a vice!

I'm not sure if this is even metal, but AC/DC gets on my nerves something fierce. It might be considered more of drink beer music then having it's own genre. :)

^ AC/DC gets on many people's nerves I think. I know they're classic and all that bullshit, but it's like listening to the same song over and over again when you listen to AC/DC. For me...

Hardcore in general, Cradle of Filth, and Opeth... yeah, I said it.

I've tried to get into long slow notes. Very few bands even keep me interested. Though, a couple do.

Let's see... bands I can't stand... Playing KSE WILL cause me to either comment in a less than friendly manner or I'll leave, either way.

Black metal in general just makes me cringe, Grindcore, King Diamond's voice. I heard Paralyzer for a 8th time in one day on the radio at work, so that's starting to bug me a little bit. Avenged Sevenfold.

Should ANYONE trust RC? If you come to the conclusion parallel to them (Warning, Warchetype, etc) it doesn't mean they have any more class. :)