bands you just HATE hearing

so how does any of that apply to cynic?

Less of the chugga chugga, more of the weird chords. In fact, scratch the less chugga chugga, and put nearly no chugga chugga for just Cynic there. Only Chugga I've heard from Cynic is their triplets before a weird chord.

Pantera, the vast majority of death metal, newer Exodus, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, CoB, CoF, Dragonforce, ____core, Danzig, Arch Enemy, Leaves Eyes, Bon Jovi, Slipknot, Winger.

Megadeth, Anthrax, Hellyeah, Dragonforce, 75% of power metal, that new Exodus bullshit, Symphony X, most Dream Theater, most Bodom, Michael Angelo/Yngwei and damn near all of the shredders like them, most Manowar, Cradle of Filth, Danzig, Prong, Clutch, Wolf, Pantera, Almost every melo death band

Holy shit do you suck at life! Just kidding, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how much fail it is made of! :p

Pantera, Ozzy's solo stuff, Rhapsody, Kotipelto, pretty much most flower metal in general, metalcore, nu-metal, most glam, most groove metal (I like some though)

Pantera and every band that sounds like them
Slipknot and every band that sounds like them
Any "tr00" black metal with the shitty shitty production.
that "When He Cheats" song that's popular on the radio

I'm glad you guys agree with me on Manowar. Manowar fans piss me off so much. "If you don't like Manowar you're a poser, simple as that!" "Wimps and posers leave the hall!" " Liking Manowar is directly related to penis size!" Idiots.

I also hate everything Karen mentioned. This thread is lacking Cradle of Filth hate someone help me hate them.

Manowar is the shittiest band in the history of metal .... i cant stand them or their fans ...

I can't believe you guys get so butthurt over manowar. I find both their music and fans absolutely hilarious and it's absolutely the best metal band to listen when drunk because of the LOL per line ratio.

Manowar's older stuff is hella-decent.

Anyway, lots of you guys are naming cliche bands. I meant along the lines of "i love metal and by all rights should like this band but i can't stand them".

among unleashed, 3 inches of blood.