bands you just HATE hearing

I can't believe you guys get so butthurt over manowar. I find both their music and fans absolutely hilarious and it's absolutely the best metal band to listen when drunk because of the LOL per line ratio.

dude... get over it. First, we can't hate Pantera, now we can't hate Manowar?? Sorry, but I hate both too, and you're not gonna change that. Just accept that some people have different taste and stop bugging us with yours.

Besides these bands, I'd say most funeral doom or "sludge" metal bands, like Electric Wizard, Reverend Bizarre and the likes.

oh and Marduk

Should ANYONE trust RC? If you come to the conclusion parallel to them (Warning, Warchetype, etc) it doesn't mean they have any more class. :)

When RC used to have their year end "best of" list they pointed me at a number of bands I wouldn't otherwise ever heard of. Mar De Grises' debut album in particular is one that I really enjoy.

their best of are alright, but during the rest of the year it's pretty much "doom and folk metal only". JayK and Zod make the recommandations I pay most attention to, the rest, a lot less.

I also hate everything Karen mentioned. This thread is lacking Cradle of Filth hate someone help me hate them.

cradle isnt even worth mentioning so bad are they

ok but every1 hates and love bands some more then the next but im glad there are fans of those shitty bands so i can laugh at them.

and hey a dream world where everybody listened to the same best metal band in the world, would bore to after a while... i mean, recently i spend much time listening to bands like Disarmonia Mundi but tomorrow i could be listening to a whole different genre...i dont care

oh and manowar sux :p:p

Deicide. Aside from their last album, their music bores the shit out of me, even though I generally love earlier death metal

Rap in general makes me see red; an obnoxious lot of music.

I agree! I hate that you can't get away from it on TV too. I'd rather hear nails on a chalk board then Rap.

I used to listen to Overkill back in the day, but I find I can't even get into the old songs anymore. So they now fall into my dislike category. I find that only the true great old bands made it into adult hood with me. I put on an old tape and think "holy shit! why did I like that" Same thing happens with movies. I used to love Strange Brew. I watched it last month for the first time since I was 12 and I wondered what I was thinking.

And someone mentioned Bon Jovi :lol: Me and Al watched U570 (I think that was the name of the movie) Just to see him die. We would rewind the DVD and put it in slow motion. God that was fun! Not that bad of a movie either so it was a plus.

hhahahah, I'm not goth or fat, but I do like some Evanescence. I am guilty as charged of this. I'm also guilty of loving Enya. But that doesn't count as it's not "popular music" LOL.

Any band that is too damn lazy to come up with their own unique sound.

Morganna said:
I used to listen to Overkill back in the day, but I find I can't even get into the old songs anymore. So they now fall into my dislike category.
Saw them a few weeks ago and I'd have to disagree (although there isn't really a "back in the day" for me lol). Skullkrusher live ftw.

zlot1-b.jpg