bands you just HATE hearing

evanescance (however the fuck that's spelled), rhapsody, hatebreed-type shit ... well, it's more the fans that i hate hearing, especially the redneck metal "Pantera is the be all, end all of metal and no one will play guitar better than Zakk Wylde" fucktards. and the fat goth chicks who like evanesence.

Aside from the obvious core bands, Megadeth, Anthrax, Hellyeah, Dragonforce, 75% of power metal, that new Exodus bullshit, Symphony X, most Dream Theater, most Bodom, Michael Angelo/Yngwei and damn near all of the shredders like them, most Manowar, Cradle of Filth, Danzig, Prong, Clutch, Wolf, Pantera, Almost every melo death band

And they arent metal but I hate those little cunts in SOAD

Pantera?

*sniffle*

:cry:

Hell yeah man anytime. I live on the South West side. I can get to your place if I bring someone to help me navigate, it wont be that boring douche that went to Solitude with us he's been getting on everyones nerves lately. I'm fairly drunk by the way I got Hoegaarden I thought I was getting it last time but this time I have it. Or you know we can drink wherever mangg just let me know. Except I wont be here next weekend.

but don't you just want to take all of that massive nine inch cock right in the lungs?

philgw8.jpg

??

And I really fucking hate Pantera too.

Majority of Black Metal, Funeral Doom, chugga chugga weird chord bands.

Minus Cynic, lurv Cynic.

Any of that bullshit hip hop everyone plays.

Britney Spears.

Kanye West.

Trivium.