bands you just HATE hearing

Disturbed, Staind, Trivium, Nickelback, Megadeth, Dream Theater and Rush. Yes I said it.
What about YES? Those vocals make my skin crawl.

You can't possibly hate Opeth
Sure I can. Watch me:

*hates Opeth*

Bands I also hate:
Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, After Forever, all Mallcore, Pantera (and I'm from '81!), Cradle of Shit, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Dragonforce (!), Crapsody, Sepultura (not afraid to say it), Sacred Steel,...

... will think of more as time passes.

What about YES? Those vocals make my skin crawl.

Sure I can. Watch me:

*hates Opeth*

Bands I also hate:
Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, After Forever, all Mallcore, Pantera (and I'm from '81!), Cradle of Shit, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Dragonforce (!), Crapsody, Sepultura (not afraid to say it), Sacred Steel,...

... will think of more as time passes.

I'm disappointed in you.

You know who I also FUCKING hate?!?!?!?!

HINDUR

that stupid band that I hear everywhere with that ugly ass singer.
HATE 'EM!!
do you mean hinder? lips of an angel?

cause if so you have no idea how much i agree and as such want to just go down on you for days.
hate them hate them hate them forever ever for realsies.

also, good call on after forever el stormo.

Wasn't me. I like to make fun of how boring they are on stage now, and how going to malls that wind up being closed are more fun than an opeth concert, but I usually keep that commentary for Dark Tranquillity.

I came here to say I hate Wolfmother, but in another thread I was reminded I hate Cake (the band, I loooooooove the food)

After reading this thread, I was thinking that if hating fans of a band were a stipulation for disliking the band, I'd be feeling pretty hateful towards Nevermore about now.

The best time was that night I saw Opeth and Dark Tranquillity TOGETHER.

I left and had incredible hot wings. Best concert ever.

Avenged Sevenfold
3 Inches of Blood
Atreyu
M.O.D.
Akercocke (I said it, bring it on)
Anything Ozzy has ever done (his vocals pierce me like Will's cock [ie lots of short sharp stabs])
HIM
Crowbar (without Dimebag, Phil has nothing)
Pantera (I can only handle Vulgar and Cowboys)
Motorhead (all their songs sound the same)

I'm in agreement too with whoever said black metal with lousy production. It's fucking 2007! Can't we get good enough equipment to actually hear everything going on clearly now? And Why not just remix old stuff for the same reason. I've heard amateur remasters of some stuff that ended up sounding a LOT better than the initial studio recording. Imagine what a professional can do.

More to come....