bands you just HATE hearing

Phil produced at least one album that I know of and maybe did some other stuff down the line like backing vocals, but yeah, hwut?!

sorry bout the crowbar thing, got my bands mixed up, i was thinking of Superjoint Ritual... don't ask how I got them confused, I've been drinking since noon, so leave me be.... and I'm going on low sleep.

And I'm surprised at how little flaming I've received for my massive list, am I to understand most of you share my inane hatred for most of those cookie cutter lame ass catastrophically failed bands?

sorry bout the crowbar thing, got my bands mixed up, i was thinking of Superjoint Ritual... don't ask how I got them confused, I've been drinking since noon, so leave me be.... and I'm going on low sleep.

And I'm surprised at how little flaming I've received for my massive list, am I to understand most of you share my inane hatred for most of those cookie cutter lame ass catastrophically failed bands?
I strongly disagree with a lot of them (BTBAM, really?!?!) but you're allowed to have an opinion, right? ;)