bands you just HATE hearing

I was just telling neal how all of a sudden the other day I heard a High On Fire song and my hatred came to an end right on the spot.

red hot chilli peppers.

they keep writing the same 2 songs over and over cd after cd and people keep lapping up this bland fucking garbage

No, see, you Motorhead kids needs to have a sense of humor. If you can't admit Lemmy sounds like he gargles battery acid before every song, you're deaf.
clearly you haven't heard every song. namely the good ones.

also, ozzy used to be a very talented singer and old black sabbath is absolutely beautiful music. if you say otherwise, you're just an attention grubby slut that wants people to think that they're different and stand out. but us awesome folk see through you as the dirty denialous scumbags you are.

Man I love you Penguin!

haha

On another note: you know what other bands I can't stand? In fact, it's a whole music genre...
REGGAE!
Marley wrote one song 30 some years ago: and ever since then, the entire Reggae community are
playing the same song.
sad really.

Man I love you Penguin!

haha

On another note: you know what other bands I can't stand? In fact, it's a whole music genre...
REGGAE!
Marley wrote one song 30 some years ago: and ever since then, the entire Reggae community are
playing the same song.
sad really.
the fanbase is mainly just half-retarded 17 year-olds who think it makes them part of a religion that encourages pot-smoking