bands you just HATE hearing

Sabbath isn't boring at all. Seriously, are you fucking kidding me? Wizard and children of the grave? SO much fun. Sweet leaf and sabbath bloody sabbath are full metal onslaught. And holy fuck is the instrumentation on Volume 4 just unbelievably adventurous.

As for Motorhead, lemmy actually sings on their first album and it makes for an awesome bluesy rock/nwobhm album. And his current growl is just that, a growl or snarl. Hardly unbearable. As for songs, listen to heaven was never on your side or one more fucking time just to see how goddamn dumb you are regarding everything sounding the same. Then find Trigger, Too Good To Be True, Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve, Living In The Past, In Another Time, We Are Motorhead, Sacrifice, Limb From Limb, On Parole, In The Black, Leaving Here.

Lemmy concedes to writing a lot of filler, but the poet knows how to write good fucking tunes.

Anyway, you seem like one of those dipshits I mentioned earlier and I really doubt you've heard much beyond the handful of songs kazaa gave you ten years ago.

Ok, I'll give it to you that Children of the Grave kicks ass...when it's done in a more metal way by heavier bands.

I'm not saying the songs they wrote are bad, they wrote some killer riffs! It's just so....dated...and done already. For instance, Megadeth's cover of Paranoid completely owns Sabbath's, in my opinion. Pantera's Planet Caravan owns Sabbath's, in my opinion. Again, I'm not saying that they've always been a boring band, just in comparison to what's out there today, I'd rather listen to something else besides Sabbath.

Time Machine with Dio kicked fucking ass. Dio should have always been with Sabbath. Ozzy just doesn't measure up.

And I've listened to most of their catalogue with Ozzy...it's boring and dated, in my opinion.

Motorhead are a good band live, but they just keep rehashing the same record over and over. How many songs are you gonna play in 3/4 time in the past 20 years?

I'll take Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd over those two bands any day of the week.

I'm not saying the songs they wrote are bad, they wrote some killer riffs! It's just so....dated...and done already.

You do realize that you just made yourself look retarded, right? How could their early material POSSIBLY be "done already"? It WASN'T! All of the bands that are out there now... THEIR stuff had been done already.

I'm the absolute last person you'd hear praise Ozzy's era of Sabbath, but to say that it was "done already" is just ridiculous.