bands you just HATE hearing

What can I say? They drive me insane with their half-assed antics and their own hypocrisy.

It's the center of the cultural world, yet when they go to foreign countries they only eat at Italian restaurants and then complain that it's not authentic. Then they make fun of other people for stereotyping them as spaghetti, pizza, and mafia, yet they bring it on themselves. For a country so completely open-minded, they surely have a one-dimensional view about life. Not all, of course, but many.

Still a great place to live though, regardless. It could always be worse. I could be back home in Louisiana.

Oh, another band I hate is Concrete Prophet. Another band Shit Theater inspired, if you watch the interview arent these the most smug, pretentious little fuckers you've ever seen?

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3QxdpqPmkkA[/ame]

The vocals are horrible, out of key. He's got range, but he doesn't know how to use it.

In order to be pretentious, you need more than 3 people showing up at your shows.

Ugh, I can't stand it when people force themselves to speak eloquently. The frontman sounds like he's practiced that speech in front of his mirror for the past five years. I really loved it when he spoke about himself in the third person.

Concrete Prophet seems to be a right royal bunch of conceited losers. The faggot eloquence is terribly annoying indeed, and the vocals are horrible off-key. Also lol at the three people at their show. The chick bopping to their shit is probably one of those guys' moms. The entire interview is so pretentious, I'm betting those fuckers asked a mate of theirs to take their interview, so they can feel like an important bunch.

Also, when I see them, my Ideal-Son-In-Law-Alarm goes off. Except with that drummer, whose head looks like it desperately wants to be a shovel.