Beer

Founders Porter is one of the best I've ever had... fantastic example. Rich, nutty and roasty with great, though delicate, hop balance. Strong flavors and good presence on the tongue.

If you enjoy and appreciate porters, you really should give that Atwater Vanilla Java a try when you get the chance. It's not as heavy as most, which makes it great when you wanna put down a whole six pack in the dead of winter.

Just tried Well's Banana Bread and I thought it was great. Mostly banana flavored rather than tasting like banana bread, but still really good. It is a smooth drink without a hoppy taste. Abv is only like 5% but it's recommended.

Boulder Beer's Shake Porter is a new favorite of mine. I make sure to introduce my friends to it if we're at a bar that serves it, pretty much tastes like a chocolate shake, which is why it took the crown from Young's Double as my favorite dessert beer.

Odell's out in the midwest or east coast...somewhere...has a Chocolate Milk stout that tastes like fucking chocolate milk. It's quite tasty

That Boulder's Porter sounds so fucking good. I'll check out some reviews and keep an eye out.

Green Flash's IPAs are fantastic, but I feel like a lot of their other beers are hit and miss, especially their barrel aged beers.

So Stone is coming out with a new session IPA called Go To IPA. Should be interesting. They already have a session beer, Levitation, but I guess nobody likes Ambers even though it's a fantastic beer. Should be interesting. Firestone Walker is also supposedly coming out with a session IPA. THAT should be good

I sing this after a six pack. My poor boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah me too. Stillwater is pretty decent. I hope they secure a fixed brewing location (last I heard they were a gypsy brewer). Picked up some Drake's Hopocalypse today. I'm glad I didn't pay more than $7.99 a bottle. It's good, but it isn't worth losing your shit over