Beer

Even i wont stoop so low as to purchase Beck's. :lol: i dont like Oktoberfest beers at all. The style just isnt for me.

Also bought a Saranac sampler, their Adirondack and pale ale arent bad. I only got a single Legacy IPA, havent popped it yet.

I might be the only guy here who hasn't tried a single beer from Yuengling .

They have good beer but it's not amazing or anything. I'm pretty sure you can only get it on the east coast. If you ever stumble across some maybe give it a shot. Or maybe you can get it on the west coast I don't know.

Newcastle Brown Ale is pretty good, I'd probably buy it again. When I first brought it home and opened one to try, it tasted watered down slightly. But after letting sit in the fridge for awhile it somehow tastes different. Goes down pretty easy.

Newcastle Brown Ale is pretty good, I'd probably buy it again. When I first brought it home and opened one to try, it tasted watered down slightly. But after letting sit in the fridge for awhile it somehow tastes different. Goes down pretty easy.

Yeah it's pretty mild. A good intro to brown ales I think. It's something the whole family can drink so I buy it for like July 4th parties around here.

All yuengling is good, minus their pilsner.

Yuengling Premium is the first beer from them that I've been disappointed with. Virtually no flavor at all, not very exciting. I'll have to search for other pilsners. It's drinkable but it's not much to talk about.