Beer

^ sounds like a blast and thanks again!

I take my Founders statement back. Had the All Day IPA twice last night and I can't get on board with it. There are great session IPAs out there, this was not one of them. But I needs me some CBS, sounds delicious!

For sure! I'm curious to hear what you think of the Amalgamator. Beachwood is just 15 minutes away from me and is one of my favorite breweries. Regarding CBS, good luck. It's super tough to find but worth the hunt

I hath finally tried Pliny! Thank you good sir. It was amazing. Just the right amounts of fruity hops with a piney hint to it. Went down super smooth, too bad it was over so fast! Now I know what I'm missing. I think Blind Pig will be up next so I'll let you know my thoughts on that as well as the rest. Thanks unknown!

Glad to hear it! Keep in mind it is three weeks old, so it's not super fresh. When it is, it's mindblowing.

Grabbed a six-pack of Not Your Father's Root Beer, and I'll be goddamned...it tastes exactly like root beer. This is bizarre. It's good, but I can't see myself putting away more than one or two per session.

I hath finally tried Pliny! Thank you good sir. It was amazing. Just the right amounts of fruity hops with a piney hint to it. Went down super smooth, too bad it was over so fast! Now I know what I'm missing. I think Blind Pig will be up next so I'll let you know my thoughts on that as well as the rest. Thanks unknown!

Which Pliny did you try? Man if anyone gets a chance to go to Russian river brewery you should! They have so many delicious beers on tap it's amazing. When I lived in Sonoma County I went all the time. In addition to Pliny I also thoroughly enjoyed Hopfather IPA which was rarely available. It's brewed pretty rarely. Also Sanctification, super good.

I sent him Pliny the Elder (Younger is never bottled), Blind Pig, Supplication, and Consecration. They had Hopfather on when I went a few weeks ago, and it was mindblowing. So fucking good. All I drank was that, STS Pils, and Dribble Belt. Some of their best beers aren't bottled

^ Two solid choices. Especially the Hop Stoopid.

:kickass:

Currently drinking a stout from Ol' Burro Brewery. This is the third brew i've tried from them, along with their IPA and Pale Ale .. all three are winners.

I think they're okay, but I rarely buy their stuff. Their brewery actually has a pretty cool vibe. But yeah, their beers have never blown me away. I wouldn't even lump them in my top 20

I wouldn't call Lagunitas overrated. It's not like there are people out there saying they pump out the best beers around. They're just a very solid brewery and most of their stuff is widely available.

Hop Stoopid is the fucking shit though.

Eh, I love Lagunitas. Hairy eyeball, brown shugga, undercover shutdown, sucks, gnarleywine, nighttime, the new imperial coffee stout stout aged in rye whiskey barrels, etc, all great beers. Priced well too.

I think Lagunitas is a great go-to company. Pretty much like everything I've tried.

I had the Blind Pig. Another excellent IPA. A little less balanced than Pliny but still got those taste-buds exploding. Less citrus on the taste.

Consecration is my favorite. It also ages superbly. It's like a wine. Supplication is sometimes hit or miss with me. I like it, but it's never been my favorite

Had a sour by Avery the other day called Ignus Maltus somethingerother. It was a bourbon barrel aged cherry sour. Fantastic. I loved it and really regretted not grabbing a second bottle. Followed it up with a St Bernardus 4, a Belgian style single/blonde. Nice, easy drinking beer. Loved it

Grabbed a six of Sierra Nevada Kellerweis over the weekend. I believe Unknown sung it's praise before and I like SN in general. It's very drinkable, I'll give it that. Super easy to just down one... Buuuut it's missing out on the big fruity flavors the best wheat beers have. It doesn't hold a candle to Weihenstephaner or Ayinger (two of my favorite hefes and beers in general) but I will probably buy it again because of its flat out drink ability factor. Typing this makes me want to take a drive to Morgantown to get a couple pints of Weihenstephaner actually.

Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite breweries. Havnt had the Kellerweis, I mainly stick to their hoppy beers but Im super fucking stoked that Hoptimum is going to be in season very shortly :kickass: