Beer

PBR is good, you faggots

It's my favorite cheap beer. I go out every Wednesday to a bar and participate in a folk/blues open mic night. I usually start off the night with a few PBRs and then close with McEwan's, or something of the sort. That way I leave with a good taste in my mouth (and pretty buzzed). :cool:

at the alley cat lounge i think you can get PBR and Schlitz for like 2.50 a can. I remember this bar in beech grove In when i used to live there had pitchers of Natural Light for like 3 bucks man that place was a shithole.

holy christ!

last night I had Stone's Old Guardian Barleywine...it's 11.26% and just one bottle of it (1pt 6oz) was all I needed to get a good buzz going. christ. and it actually tasted pretty good...it was like a cross between a stout and an IPA. It wasn't too bitter, but it wasn't ridiculously heavy. I was pleasantly surprised

restocked the fridge with:

honey moon summer ale (blue moon)
laughing lab (bristol)
konings hoeven dubbel trappist ale

ive always walked past the fridge with the fancy bombers, so i figured i would try one. i hope i didnt waste the 9 bucks!
~gR~

Had a .5L bottle of Zywiec Porter tonight. Got me buzzed (9.5%), but not as tasty as Okocim Porter, the other good Polish one.

I wish we got Stone in Illinois.

Instead of beer, have switched to crappy Polish vodka (Graduate) and OJ. Cheap.

Currently drinking a Holgate Pilsner:

style_specific_02.jpg

Their Pale Ale is really nice as well. Brewed here in Victoria. Some really good quality beers coming out of a bunch of micro breweries in Australia now, which is nice.

I hear that New Zealand has a good hop climate. This is winter for you guys I guess, but I figure you'll get some fresh stuff in a few months. The only Aussie beer we can get here is Cooper's, generally. Haven't tried it yet. It tends to be a little pricy, especially compared to American micros that make good stuff.

Yeah it's very much winter over here. Cooper's is ok, there's plenty of better stuff coming out over here though. Mountain Goat, Holgate, James Squire and Three Ravens to name a few are all superior.

Yeah it's very much winter over here. Cooper's is ok, there's plenty of better stuff coming out over here though. Mountain Goat, Holgate, James Squire and Three Ravens to name a few are all superior.

Yeah I agree, are you getting that fucking wind?

Umm... a beer I like at the moment is Stella Artois it's working for me so I drink it although my taste will change sooner or later