Beer

Boston Ale can be kind of hard to find. Boston Lager is way more common. A lot of places will only have that, and the seasonal.
Around here if they have Boston Lager they also have Boston Ale. Which is good because I'm more of a ale man generally. Boston Lager is a pretty good Lager though.

PBR is a hipster beer because hipsters drink it by overwhelming margins.

Schlitz is actually becoming the new hipster beer because PBR is too obvious and passe.
Both of those beers suck so bad. I think some people drink them to be funny like, "hey guys look what i brought back"

I think the Sam Adams White Ale is a good wheat beer.
You couldn't be more right. DELICIOUS brew that I wish was sold year round.

Come to think of it, whenever my friend had parties in his house when he was in college, he would always get PBR and he would invite all these artsy type who always drank wine.

Oh well.

oh man I love wheat beers. Wheat beers and ciders are my favorite...though I am finally starting to acquire a taste for Pale Ales (not hardcore enough yet for IPAs)

Try tasting a wheat after tasting an IPA. I did that at the local beer fest one time. It tasted like a fart.

Ok, yeah, that's a special circumstance, but still, I generally dislike wheat beers. I like hops the best, but also really like a nice rich malt flavor. Wheat beer = :yuk: IMO, unless they are like extra strong. Strong makes almost any beer good.

Had some local ale tonight at a seafood shack. Geary's blueberry ale. It was pretty good but mostly because of the blueberry flavor.

had a Stiegl Weizen Gold yesterday, and it was a nice, cloudy hefeweizen...just how I like them

I went to BevMo today and picked up a couple bottles of Stone's Vertical Epic 08.08.08. I can't wait to try it. I bought two bottles: one to try and one to age (it's supposed to be able to age until 2012). If I really like it, I'll go out and buy a few more bottles.

yeah, i think so.

its their summer seasonal. actually, i like rising moon better. but honey moon is similar, just lacks a bit of the warmth

blue moon just doesnt have a flavor. i love the lingering taste of a good beer
~gR~