Beer

^which is somewhat akin to a "light IPA" I suppose. But although I love hops and IPAs, I am annoyed by pales. But Hazed and infused was enjoyable. I think it's better than the typical pale. Maybe like Shred said, it has more malt presence, which might put it closer to an ESB. I better go get some so I can talk from experience.

Definitely in my top 5 breweries in the USA, maybe even #1. I have been sitting on my Creme Brulee for a few weeks now. Ill get to it this weekend.
I agree that ST is one of the best. I've always been impressed by their beer.

For those who aren't aware yet, beeradvocate.com is the premier beer website there is. It's a great resource. It has helped me discover aspects of a beer that i did not realize, especially when I was not well versed in the complexities of well made craft beer.

ipa's are the worst!

i find it funny, on those sam adams commercials they brag about how much hops they use. that just tells me to avoid their beers. though the sam adams white ale is pretty good
~gR~

Sam Adam's White Ale is fucking amazing. One of my favorite beers. It's unfiltered as well. I think the Summer Ale is great, but nowhere near as good as the White Ale.

read the thread! plenty of great beers discussed. but here are my favorites:

bristol brewery- laughing lab
new belgium brewery- 1554
blue moon brewery- rising moon
sam adams- white ale

rock bottom- peaked wheat

the ones in bold are probably easier for you to find. but seriously, just read the thread and try a few. or just start in the craft beer section of your local liquor shop and pick some.

dark ales are easier to drink IMO. smoother and more flavorful than bud and coors.
~gR~