Beer

I had a Kirin Ichiban draft the other day at Benihanas and it was pretty good. That Sake on the other hand fucking yuck.
I have a bottle of Sake i never opened that an ex-Japanese friend of mine gave me when she visited NY... have had it for years... anyways another Japanese friend I have now tells me the way to drink Sake is when poured to only pour halfway and the other half with water...

Has anyone tried the new Budweiser American Ale? Not a big Bud drinker, but I'm definitely willing to try any new Ale. Didn't know if its like the original Bud with a slight twist to it...or a completely different style beer?

Has anyone tried the new Budweiser American Ale? Not a big Bud drinker, but I'm definitely willing to try any new Ale. Didn't know if its like the original Bud with a slight twist to it...or a completely different style beer?

Well, it's an ale, rather than a lager, so I think it's safe to say it's a completely new beer.
Most likely a copy of someone else's beer but a lighter version since Bud beers' tend to be light versions of real beer...

Good haul. I'd love to try Allagash Four, but it's quite pricy.

I've noticed on beer forums that metalheads are very well represented. Must have something to do with being interested in the finer things in life. ;-)

i shouldnt be allowed in the liquor shop. i spend too much:
IMG_1509.jpg

witches brew golden ale
chimay cinq cents
delerium tremens
allagash trippel

allagash sounds like a black metal band

anyways, i'm having the maudite tonight. real smooth with a light malty taste. kind of light for a malty ale though
~gR~

Had a Stone Cali-Belgique not too long ago...much better than the Vertical Epic. Definitely worth checking out for all you Stone heads

so my final determination is, im not wild about the salvation ale. i guess i like the gold ales to be a bit sweeter
~gR~

I've never seen it anywhere. They sure as hell don't sell it @ the gas station or grocery store, unless it's brand new & I've just been overlooking. I'll have to hunt for it my next trip to ABC.