Beer

Currently drinking a sixer of these:

0,,5629559,00.jpg

Very tasty, made by a winery in South Australia.

Nice and hoppy with barley and a bunch of other flavours that I don't know how to describe, but not too heavy. It's only 4.7%, so you can drink a fair few before getting really drunk. It's also got a hint of Shiraz in it, the brewers make really nice wine as well.

Just poking around the site and found a thread titled "beer". HAD TO CHECK THIS OUT. Cuz I love beer. Cheap beer, expensive beer, doesn't matter, I love beer. The only beer I don't like is that fucking Coors Light. :puke:

I'm lucky in that up here in Montana we have a lot of micro brews. And that is what I buy. Right now my favorite beer is Moose Drool. Forgot the brewer name, but they make it in Missoula. From a keg that beer is like a malty orgasm for your mouth. Yummy!!!

Get it? Malty orgasm?!? anybody...

:rolleyes:

so I'm having a Stone Ruination IPA and good god man. The hops. I don't think I'll be able to finish this. it's too much for me

*admitting defeat*

so tonight I am drinking a Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Pale Ale. The big deal about this is that the hops are picked in the Southern Hemisphere, dried, shipped and thrown in the kettle all within a week or two to contain that fresh hop taste and stuff. when I opened the bottle, I was greeted with a pleasant hop aroma that's different from most other pale ales and IPAs. The beer itself isn't bad. Much more mellow than the Torpedo. It's not bad...pretty good.

go get some

so tonight I am drinking a Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Pale Ale. The big deal about this is that the hops are picked in the Southern Hemisphere, dried, shipped and thrown in the kettle all within a week or two to contain that fresh hop taste and stuff. when I opened the bottle, I was greeted with a pleasant hop aroma that's different from most other pale ales and IPAs. The beer itself isn't bad. Much more mellow than the Torpedo. It's not bad...pretty good.

go get some

Sounds really nice.

yeah it's still pretty hoppy (it is a Sierra Nevada beer), but it's much smoother and not as harsh as some of their others

I've only had their standard pale ale once on tap and really liked it. I wonder if this one is available over here? It is the southern hemisphere after all..

while at mdf i had the sam adams double bock. it was pretty good. 1/2 pound of malts PER BOTTLE. but it had that thick barley wine feel without the bitterness
~gR~

At MDF I had my first ever non-American beer, a Leffe Blonde. I really liked it. By the time I got into it and finished it, everyone had all the other ones though. Assholes!

not everyone, just me. i drank all the sam adams too. but i took that one out so zeph could try it

your welcome
~gR~